Have you met Dmitry? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #31
country flag sunnyday

sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you met Dmitry?

hello! it's a late reply but I was on holidays.

Dream, thanks you're doing a great job, so not to worry I'm COMPLETELY convinced by your message (this is the part I liked the most " And I must tell you it indeed looks like she's the one trying to attract his attention any possible way (look what she wears at least) while he pays almost no attention at her").

And I am so touched that you only want to answer me and that absolutely no one else will read this !!

so, GOT IT !! Dmitry is actually from the Netherlands, he has 2 brothers and 1 sister, and a dog named Mamita. His favorite surface is clay and he likes the TV show 24 very much like his best friend Tommy Robredo. How's that?

no offense, of course We might meet during tournaments. By the way, I think I've seen Rose already. A middle-aged woman with a big camera who takes a lots of pictures during matches

enjoy tennis!!

(ps: great picture with Dima!! but there is no way anyone seeing that picture will say it's him being with his girlfriend )
sunnyday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #32
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
hello! it's a late reply but I was on holidays.

Dream, thanks you're doing a great job, so not to worry I'm COMPLETELY convinced by your message (this is the part I liked the most " And I must tell you it indeed looks like she's the one trying to attract his attention any possible way (look what she wears at least) while he pays almost no attention at her").

And I am so touched that you only want to answer me and that absolutely no one else will read this !!

so, GOT IT !! Dmitry is actually from the Netherlands, he has 2 brothers and 1 sister, and a dog named Mamita. His favorite surface is clay and he likes the TV show 24 very much like his best friend Tommy Robredo. How's that?

no offense, of course We might meet during tournaments. By the way, I think I've seen Rose already. A middle-aged woman with a big camera who takes a lots of pictures during matches

enjoy tennis!!

(ps: great picture with Dima!! but there is no way anyone seeing that picture will say it's him being with his girlfriend )
Well I'm in my 30's - whether you call that middle aged is your choice I guess But I only own a tiny, hand-bag sized digital camera, and I NEVER take pictures during matches - in fact I hardly ever take pictures at all, as I'm sh*t at photography and other people can take much better ones than me! Maybe look again next time And nice to see this still seems to be the only thread on MTF you ever post in. At least you're keeping it alive I guess, whilst studiously ignoring the News, Articles, and tournament threads where most of the rest of us spend our time

As Dream so nicely put it - this thread was made by someone who wanted to talk about fans' experiences of actually meeting Dmitry - not to speculate about his girlfriends and private life. So can't we just put it to rest please?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #33
country flag sunnyday

sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

well at least you're old enough to be my mum !! so yes for me it's middle-aged and the "studious" hours you are spending on this site is something that is very commendable indeed you seem to be there a lot, so much you even monitor all the threads and what is being said !!!? It's like you're giving an order or something.... You're older ok but chill, perhaps you're taking this a bit too personally and you're not making it very welcoming for other people

but anyway it's ok, I am so sorry you can't take pictures, it's very easy particularly with new digital cameras. You can even try some portable video cameras if you are that "clumsy" (no offense) some are quite cheap.(and I say that because you're the one saying that you have problems taking pictures.)

you don't have to become like a "gorgon" (no offense) jumping in to defend --what I'm not so sure.... there's nothing negative in what I say and I don't #speculate# I merely #point out#

I liked what Dream wrote, it was very very good and what I wrote about the picture of Dream and Dima was meant to say that it just looks like the usual fan-player picture.

see you around I don't think it's a problem NOT to spend hours and days on a web site, life outside (and tennis) can be good. good luck!

If I want to write something on any thread then I'll do it on my own time, thanks for the suggestion.
sunnyday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:42 PM   #34
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

i "met" dima last year at wimbledon, as in i got a pic w/him after he finished his match and was leaving the court to go back to the locker room. he was hella sweet about it, cuz i thought he was going to say not a picture. there were a lot of people around him asking for autos and stuff, and stupid me forgot to bring a marker, so i asked for a picture instead.

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #35
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Well I met Dima in Nottingham last year, he willingly gave me his autograph, and he asked his dubs partner Kunitsyn to sign my book for me too, he's very nice.He's very fan friendly.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #36
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Have you met Dmitry?

I met Dima on Estoril Open 2006 a few days before his blog started and I burst to tears with it!!! We told him that his blog was great and he smiled us back, glad he already started having fans!!!

Last year, once again at Estoril I finally had the chance to take a photo with him!!! Hopefully soon enough the autograph will come!!!

In the meantime, here's the two of us on an average day at Estoril!!! Please be kind!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dima.jpg (152.5 KB, 51 views)
Old 06-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #37
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I met Dima on Estoril Open 2006 a few days before his blog started and I burst to tears with it!!! We told him that his blog was great and he smiled us back, glad he already started having fans!!!

Last year, once again at Estoril I finally had the chance to take a photo with him!!! Hopefully soon enough the autograph will come!!!

In the meantime, here's the two of us on an average day at Estoril!!! Please be kind!!!
Thanks for the photo Fati - it is beautiful - and you both look lovely in it Thanks for sharing it with us.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #38
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Have you met Dmitry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Thanks for the photo Fati - it is beautiful - and you both look lovely in it Thanks for sharing it with us.
Actually that was the best one I took with a player last year!!!

Thanks for your kindness sweetie!!!

P.S. It was on Tommy's Birthday!!!