~* Chat World *~ - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #766
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hi Nice to see you here again. And it would be great to meet up with you at RG. I am going with a couple of American friends of mine - we always have a great laugh And don't worry for being shy Everyone is different - and we are all special in our different ways

Not sure my life is exciting - but it sure is busy I do try and get here when I can though - and always nice to see you here too. Good luck with your exams.
I wouldn't explained myself better then that!!!
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #767
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

I am pissed off beyond belief.

As I already stated earlier, I work freelance (for a newspaper), and for them, I have the status of a slave or something. I am pissed off, Annoying Boss and The B**** have ruined all the fun I once had in that job, and I just want to quit. Especially because right now, I have a shitload to do and they just won't stop pestering me.

Last week, I had sent them an email in which I had asked for a break, simply because I feel empty, tired and stressed out, my creativity has run dry and I struggle with each and every article. So all I want is a break.

Yesterday I got an email from them: "I know you have asked for a break, but could you pretty please attend one more event for us? yadda yadda"
I found that rather brazen, to be honest. So after blowing off some steam yesterday and being entirely pissed off, I wrote them that this appointment was the definitely last one I was doing for them, because I can't go on at the moment, there is a lot of pressure on my small shoulders. I asked them not to call or email again me until further notice. I just hope they got the message now. But knowing those folks, they won't. I can perfectly see it now - they will email or call again next week and if they do so, they will meet Extremely Bitchy Kiwi, and trust me, you won't want to meet an Extremely Bitchy Kiwi. Not to mention that I'll have the pleasure to talk to Annoying Boss on the cell again and will have to listen to his whining why I DARE to ask for a break.

In short - I am fed up with everything at the moment. And if it weren't for you lovely chicas and my friends, I'd give up now. It has gotten too much. I feel as if I was a part of a ball game, only that I am not a player, but the ball that is kicked or thrown to and fro.

*sigh*

Okay, I am outta here again. Thanks for listening and letting me vent.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #768
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
I am pissed off beyond belief.

As I already stated earlier, I work freelance (for a newspaper), and for them, I have the status of a slave or something. I am pissed off, Annoying Boss and The B**** have ruined all the fun I once had in that job, and I just want to quit. Especially because right now, I have a shitload to do and they just won't stop pestering me.

Last week, I had sent them an email in which I had asked for a break, simply because I feel empty, tired and stressed out, my creativity has run dry and I struggle with each and every article. So all I want is a break.

Yesterday I got an email from them: "I know you have asked for a break, but could you pretty please attend one more event for us? yadda yadda"
I found that rather brazen, to be honest. So after blowing off some steam yesterday and being entirely pissed off, I wrote them that this appointment was the definitely last one I was doing for them, because I can't go on at the moment, there is a lot of pressure on my small shoulders. I asked them not to call or email again me until further notice. I just hope they got the message now. But knowing those folks, they won't. I can perfectly see it now - they will email or call again next week and if they do so, they will meet Extremely Bitchy Kiwi, and trust me, you won't want to meet an Extremely Bitchy Kiwi. Not to mention that I'll have the pleasure to talk to Annoying Boss on the cell again and will have to listen to his whining why I DARE to ask for a break.

In short - I am fed up with everything at the moment. And if it weren't for you lovely chicas and my friends, I'd give up now. It has gotten too much. I feel as if I was a part of a ball game, only that I am not a player, but the ball that is kicked or thrown to and fro.

*sigh*

Okay, I am outta here again. Thanks for listening and letting me vent.
Kiwi honey!!!

I'm sure they will listen to you!!! You already explained them you didn't had the time or the patience for it!!! But, if they once again try to say anything via e-mail or phone ignore them!!!

Take care of yourself now sweetie!!! You sure need some time off to relax before you get yourself a total wrack!!!

You know that if you need anything I'll be here!!! Leaving my MSN connected and I'll check regularly my mail just in case!!! Love ya Kiwi!!!

How about take some nice time off to see some of your favorite TV Series or take a look at the post I made especially for you a while ago on the Videos of Tommy!!!

No matter what honey just keep moving and facing everyone with your head up high!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #769
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi Just got home from work to read your post, - and I'm sorry you're so sad

Fati is right - think of yourself, - and try to relax and give yourself a bit of pampering for a few days. Doesn't have to cost a lot, - just listen to some of your fave music, watch a DVD, or simply relax in a hot bath with some lavendar oil or something. We all need time out to unwind sometimes, and I'm sure you'll feel better in a few days. Oh - and turn your cell phone off too I hope you feel better soon

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:31 PM   #770
country flag Happiness

Just stopped by to say,

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

P.S. Is it just me or Tommy's web is facing some problems? I can't seem to Login!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #771
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Fati that is a lovely photo. BTW is Fati short for Fatima?
Nalbandian.Safin.Mathieu.
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #772
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naina View Post
Hi guys
Fati that is a lovely photo. BTW is Fati short for Fatima?
Naina

How are you honey? Hope everything's great!!!

Thanks sweetie for your kind words!!!

You got that right, Fáti is a short one for Fátima, my name!!! Actually it's Maria de Fátima, but my friends call me either Fátima or Fáti!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #773
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Naina

How are you honey? Hope everything's great!!!

Thanks sweetie for your kind words!!!

You got that right, Fáti is a short one for Fátima, my name!!! Actually it's Maria de Fátima, but my friends call me either Fátima or Fáti!!!
I am doing just fine. My sister is also called Fatima. Fati for short. BTW your full name is very beautiful.
Nalbandian.Safin.Mathieu.
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:41 AM   #774
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naina View Post
I am doing just fine. My sister is also called Fatima. Fati for short. BTW your full name is very beautiful.
Great to know you're well sweetei!!!

What a coincidence you're sister is also called Fátima!!!

Thanks sweetie!!! I like my name, considering I might be called Maria de Lurdes!!!

I prefer Fátima or Fáti thugh!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:06 AM   #775
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! I'm having a lazy Saturday today, trying to get some rest before the chaos kicks in again... This Thursday I will get the key to my new apartment!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #776
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
Hey everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! I'm having a lazy Saturday today, trying to get some rest before the chaos kicks in again... This Thursday I will get the key to my new apartment!
Gaby

Yay!!! That's great news honey!!! Enjoy it!!!

By the way, I'm almost finishing the photos!!! Sending them later on!!!

Still thinking about Tommy's gift!!! As soon as I have my ideas I'll let you know!!!

Rest now and enjoy a very lazy weekend!!!
Old 03-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #777
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Hope everyone here is well. Gaby - good luck with your move.

I switched my Internet server last night - my connection is much faster now, but I'm still a bit confused by everything - I'm afraid I'm a bit of a technophobe you see

Have a good weekend everyone

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:55 AM   #778
country flag Happiness

By the way girls, I was making some searches and I was wondering if any of you has of Tommy's matches?

I was interested in a few, so if any of you can help me out I'll be more then welcome!!!

SOPOT FINAL 2001

BARCELONA 2004

BASTAD FINAL 2006

SOPOT FINAL 2007

METZ FINAL 2007

And obvious for personal reasons:

ESTORIL SEMI-FINAL 2003

ESTORIL QUARTER FINALS 2004

ESTORIL FINAL 2005
Old 03-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #779
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Morning Hope everyone here is well. Gaby - good luck with your move.

I switched my Internet server last night - my connection is much faster now, but I'm still a bit confused by everything - I'm afraid I'm a bit of a technophobe you see

Have a good weekend everyone
Morning Rosie

I understand what you mean about internet!!! Every time we have to change things here it's an absolute chaos!!! And since I'm the only one who uses and knows how to work (at least the basics) it's always me who stresses out!!!

Enjoy the weekend hone!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 04:07 PM   #780
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Chicas!

I'm home, you wrote a lot , so it's gonna take time to be update again