The Harry Potter Fan Club *SPOILERS* - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-10-2007, 08:38 AM   #466
country flag anny12

anny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond reputeanny12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Harry Potter Fan Club *SPOILERS*

Harry Potter and tennis on one site! I love this place!
anny12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #467
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/st...00010000000001

J.K. Rowling Outs Hogwarts Character
By HILLEL ITALIE,AP
Posted: 2007-10-20 11:34:51

NEW YORK (Oct. 20) - Harry Potter fans, the rumors are true: Albus Dumbledore, master wizard and Headmaster of Hogwarts, is gay. J.K. Rowling, author of the mega-selling fantasy series that ended last summer, outed the beloved character Friday night while appearing before a full house at Carnegie Hall.

After reading briefly from the final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," she took questions from audience members.

She was asked by one young fan whether Dumbledore finds "true love."

"Dumbledore is gay," the author responded to gasps and applause.

She then explained that Dumbledore was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, whom he defeated long ago in a battle between good and bad wizards. "Falling in love can blind us to an extent," Rowling said of Dumbledore's feelings, adding that Dumbledore was "horribly, terribly let down."

Dumbledore's love, she observed, was his "great tragedy."

"Oh, my god," Rowling concluded with a laugh, "the fan fiction."

Potter readers on fan sites and elsewhere on the Internet have speculated on the sexuality of Dumbledore, noting that he has no close relationship with women and a mysterious, troubled past. And explicit scenes with Dumbledore already have appeared in fan fiction.

Rowling told the audience that while working on the planned sixth Potter film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ," she spotted a reference in the script to a girl who once was of interest to Dumbledore. A note was duly passed to director David Yates, revealing the truth about her character.

Rowling, finishing a brief "Open Book Tour" of the United States, her first tour here since 2000, also said that she regarded her Potter books as a "prolonged argument for tolerance" and urged her fans to "question authority."

Not everyone likes her work, Rowling said, likely referring to Christian groups that have alleged the books promote witchcraft. Her news about Dumbledore, she said, will give them one more reason.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2007-10-20 07:07:05

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #468
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

omg I couldn't believe it when I saw it

in the back of my mind, I always thought that he was gay, but then I didn't
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #469
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2007/10/2...sue-of-people/
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:27 AM   #470
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a sneak peak at HBP from the OOTP dvd. Best part?? Quidditch is back!! Enjoy.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #471
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

I finally read the 7th book(the Hungarian translation came out on saturday). I think today I'll download and watch OOTP, too

HP rules

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #472
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

The way it should be...

Harry Potter takes two (E!)

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...rss_topstories

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:21 AM   #473
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
The way it should be...

Harry Potter takes two (E!)

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...rss_topstories
I just saw that, I'm very glad they did it as there's a lot of plot to pack in.

Boris Johnson
embellish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote