Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 84 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2008, 01:14 AM   #1246
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Happy New Year to you too!

Well, I had some friends over, and my older brother visited too. I was very tired after all that: Cooking, cooking and cooking @.@ But it's all good. At least everyone enjoyed it

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #1247
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know where is the proper place to write this...yesterday I saw a local tv show named "Sin Cassette" Guille was playing "football-tennis" (if you are a Coron, you're smart enough to understand that it's a game played with a football ball in a tennis court) Well, Guille served and the ball went straight to the net, and Guille said "Fuck, even here I commit double faults!"

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #1248

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO! I wish I could see video of that!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:21 AM   #1249

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

in about four hours I am traveling to Buenos Aires to see some tennis

Old 02-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #1250
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you! buenos aires has an excellent field this year and no round robin BS like the last time. for which rounds do you have tickets?
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:04 PM   #1251

Ah man that's awesome!!! Take some pics pleeeeeeeeease, if you can. Of no one particular...

Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #1252

well, I saw some matches of the first round, and had the pleasure of watch live Carlos Moyà
I'll write something about the tournament at the chat thread named "Rising Francesco"
for the lazy ones, maybe I post here a link, hehe

Old 02-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #1253
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
well, I saw some matches of the first round, and had the pleasure of watch live Carlos Moyà
I'll write something about the tournament at the chat thread named "Rising Francesco"
for the lazy ones, maybe I post here a link, hehe
Please do hope you had fun!!!

I'm starting to hope I'll see Guille this year. I have two shots: first Rome or the Bucharest Open...I really hope he'll come to one of the two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #1254

I posted some pics here

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7021&page=1583

just scroll down the pages

Old 02-26-2008, 04:21 AM   #1255

Nice hat Santi. I don't know if everyone else was just buttering you up (like the toasty fellow you are [get it? butter? toast??] ), but the pic of you was the best. And the pic of you and Luis was awesome too.
I should've asked for more pics of Pico but I'm grateful for the one you took

Old 02-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #1256

I took more pics of Mónaco, but I didn't resized 'cos the quality is not so good, but if you want it just let me know

Old 03-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #1257
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Corons, you'll never guess what I dug up in my tapes collection today! (and immediately transfered over to dvd, i might add...) yes, the 2004 French Open 3R of Coria beating Ancic 6-3 6-1 6-2.

NBC only showed 25 minutes total of the match but I was surprised what a rich 25 minutes it was... they showed his entire 2003-04 clay winning streak, covered his 03 FO win over Agassi, picked him to win the 04 FO over Federer, and while they only broadcast bits from each set they also showed additional highlights of each, to show his dominance in a series of big points, calling him the 'genius on clay' etc...

Ahhhhh those were such good days. I had no problem watching it three times. haha...but it made me think about the inevitable; that he will be back. I am getting excited about the spring!

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:21 AM   #1258

I too, watched some old Mago's footage...that semis against Gato Gaudio in Buenos Aires...ah, that drop shots

Old 03-02-2008, 01:30 PM   #1259

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
Hey Corons, you'll never guess what I dug up in my tapes collection today! (and immediately transfered over to dvd, i might add...) yes, the 2004 French Open 3R of Coria beating Ancic 6-3 6-1 6-2.

NBC only showed 25 minutes total of the match but I was surprised what a rich 25 minutes it was... they showed his entire 2003-04 clay winning streak, covered his 03 FO win over Agassi, picked him to win the 04 FO over Federer, and while they only broadcast bits from each set they also showed additional highlights of each, to show his dominance in a series of big points, calling him the 'genius on clay' etc...

Ahhhhh those were such good days. I had no problem watching it three times. haha...but it made me think about the inevitable; that he will be back. I am getting excited about the spring!
Are you serious??? I'll NEVER forget the...bits and pieces I saw of that match!!! OMG when he kissed the net after Mario's failed dropshot attempt. AHH! What do I have to do to get a copy????

Old 03-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #1260

Oh btw, is there anyone around who knows the University of Sao Paulo's final exam schedule for this semester?? I know that's an off the wall inquiry, but I REALLY need to know, and my Potugeuse isn't so good :\