Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #31
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by stable unit View Post
Simon over Soderling @3
0.5 units to win 1 unit
Loss, and that's me done for an irritating week where i've always felt behind the money. Back monday for a fresh week, i have to get over my recent phobia of taking favourites too.

YTD:

Total Stakes: 16.97 units
Total Returned: 21.95 units
Profit: +4.98 units
ROI: 29.35%

Last edited by stable unit : 02-23-2008 at 09:45 PM.
stable unit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #32
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2

1 unit to win 1 unit

Tennisform, thanks for the heads-up dont normally follow but am going too tail you here. Was on my radar to and completely agree.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:50 AM   #33
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2
1 unit to win 1 unit
Win
Old 02-26-2008, 10:53 AM   #34
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done stables.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #35
country flag stable unit

Hernandez over Acasuso @2.5
0.66 units to win 1 unit

As i mentioned last week, the deep standing defensive of play of Oscar can be tricky to penetrate on clay if a little fatigued or not 100% focused. He took Almagro to 3 sets last week, and created numerous break point chances he could not convert. I like his chances today against Chucho who can sometimes be erratic himself at the best of times and coming off his finals loss.

Pashanski over Nalbandian @5

0.25 units to win 1 unit

This is a pure Nalbandian fade that maybe i will regret in the morning, but at these odds it is worth a try imo. David is just 1-3 at this event and one would think he'd be more that happy with last week's achievements to worry about this week. He's struglled before in little tournaments so why not today.

Thanks Jig Jag
Old 02-27-2008, 10:59 AM   #36
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Hernandez over Acasuso @2.5
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Pashanski over Nalbandian @5

0.25 units to win 1 unit
LL
Old 02-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #37
country flag stable unit

Haase over Simon @2.28
0.78 units to win 1 unit

Simon has played well in the early part of this year, and it's took a world class baseliner to beat him in 2008........Berdych, Nadal, PHM and Soderling. However they all have one thing in common and thats power. This is a good price considering Haase has the tools on a good to day to execute an agressive game and there is no reason to think that he can't, coming off a good week in Rotterdam and a convincing 1st round win.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #38
country flag stable unit

Volandri over Almagro @2.88
0.53 units to win 1 unit

The H2H is very tight, even when they played lat time Pipo had his fair share of bp chances and if he could have been more clutch on them it could have been a different story. Pipo has played good tennis in South America and this should be a close one. Why dont you get ready for Dubai Nicolas and take a break?

Canas over Acasuso @1.9

1.1 units to win 1 unit

Fatigue from BA last week, and even without factoring this in Canas is the tougher mentally. His game is a frustrating one for the likes of Chucho as he can get so many balls back and create errors. Acasuso has lost the last two meeting with Ferrer, lost the only match with Robredo on clay and i see this match following a similar trend.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #39
country flag stable unit

[quote=stable unit;6638631]Haase over Simon @2.28
0.78 units to win 1 unit

Quote:
Volandri over Almagro @2.88
0.53 units to win 1 unit

Canas over Acasuso @1.9

1.1 units to win 1 unit
WLL

-0.63 units
Old 02-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #40
country flag stable unit

Massu over Almagro @3.6
0.39 units to win 1 unit

I promise this is the last Almagro fade, this guy has buried me over the last couple of weeks but i cant resist the odds on Massu. He played so well last night and i think the price is value.

Starace over Nalbandian @3.4

0.42 units to win 1 unit

I feel it is only right to be consistent with my fading of Nalbandian too!

Fish over Roddick @4.5

0.29 units to win 1 unit

Last week's encounter was a tough one for Roddick who has admitted he was a little fortunate to come out on top after winning less points. At these odds its worth a try with Arod coming off the back of a winning week and is time to let his good buddy have a victory over him.

Bjorkman over Querrey @2.62

0.62 units to win 1 unit

Im not a huge fan of Mr Querrey and at these odds im happy to take the cunning veteran who seems focused on some singles success this week. Bjorkman has great hands and touch, and should be able to slap a few returns back at Querrey today.

Ljubicic/Falla over Gabashvili/Young @2.11

0.9 units to win 1 unit

Pretty self explanatory, it boosts the odds of left hand eating Falla who should be able to dispatch the novice DY (even with all that talent).

GL all
Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #41
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Massu over Almagro @3.6
0.39 units to win 1 unit

Starace over Nalbandian @3.4

0.42 units to win 1 unit

Fish over Roddick @4.5

0.29 units to win 1 unit

Bjorkman over Querrey @2.62

0.62 units to win 1 unit

Ljubicic/Falla over Gabashvili/Young @2.11

0.9 units to win 1 unit
Loss, Loss, Loss, Win, Loss

the profit has dwindled away to +3.49 units now,
Old 02-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #42
country flag stable unit

Bjorkman over Young @1.85
1.17 units to win 1 unit

Ancic over Ljubicic @1.7
1.43 units to win 1 unit

sorry for late post
Old 02-29-2008, 11:53 PM   #43
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Bjorkman over Young @1.85
1.17 units to win 1 unit

Ancic over Ljubicic @1.7
1.43 units to win 1 unit
1-1 just over 3 units profit for the year. Time to start turning things around, couldn't pick my nose at the moment.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #44
country flag stable unit

Nadal over Roddick @1.7
3 units to win 2.1 units

No need for a write-up here, everyone seems to like the play.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #45
country flag stable unit

Quote:
Nadal over Roddick @1.7
3 units to win 2.1 units

No need for a write-up here, everyone seems to like the play.
to Roddick, that takes me back to very little profit this year. It's been enjoyable though and i'll battle on.

Took a chunk of Djokovic to win Dubai at 1.83.

Djokovic to take the title @1.83
3 units to win 2.49 units