Michael Berrer - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #61
country flag KalleOnAir

KalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Berrer

Haase def. Berrer 5-7 6-3 6-3
KalleOnAir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #62
country flag KalleOnAir

KalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond reputeKalleOnAir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalleOnAir View Post
Haase def. Berrer 5-7 6-3 6-3
1st Round Miami
this time:

Berrer def. Haase 6-4 6-4

2nd round: Berrer - Andreev
Old 03-27-2008, 05:24 AM   #63
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond reputezveeen has a reputation beyond repute

nice win
Doubles: 187(183) 6-6
F: Wroclaw QF: Iquique, Belgrade (w/Pixel)
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:54 AM   #64
country flag KalleOnAir

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalleOnAir View Post
2nd round: Berrer - Andreev
of course he lost 2-6 1-6

now he is in the second round of Munich

1st
Berrer def. Klec 6-1 7-6

Safin is next
Old 05-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #65
country flag KalleOnAir

2nd:
Safin def. Berrer 7-6 6-7 6-3
Old 07-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #66
country flag ZackBusner

ZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond reputeZackBusner has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart

R1 Berrer d. Prodon 6-3 6-4
R2 Berrer d. Almagro 7-5 ret.

He was a bit lucky but it's finally Berrer's first quarterfinal in 2008.
ZackBusner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #67
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Another hot german

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:49 PM   #68
country flag KalleOnAir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBusner View Post
Stuttgart

R1 Berrer d. Prodon 6-3 6-4
R2 Berrer d. Almagro 7-5 ret.

He was a bit lucky but it's finally Berrer's first quarterfinal in 2008.

QF Calleri d. Berrer 6-4 6-2

but finally an OK-result
Old 09-26-2008, 02:58 PM   #69
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainerSexSlave View Post
Another hot german
Yes, he's damn hot
What's his next tournament?
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #70
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

I translated an article about Berrer complaining about the criterias for the Olympic Games. I know it is quite old (the article is of 26th of August), but I think it might be interesting though.

Berrer starts a sweeping swipe against functionaries
The president of the International Tennis Federation is a retard, besides there are morons and paper-pushers at the German Olympic Committee.about the missed participation of the Olympic Games and the responsible functionaries is still deep.

In a verbal sweeping swipe the Stuttgarter attacked again harshly the controversial nomination criterias for the tennis tournament in Beijing, after he first criticised himself because of the First Round loss at the US Open.

"What kind of criterias are these?"
Rainer Schüttler got explicit support of Berrer, who prosecuted his way into the Beijing draw at the CAS. The German Olympic committee asked for a Quarterfinal at a Grand Slam or a Masters Series tournament – and Berrer couldn‘t show up with that. "What kind of criterias are these? Then the half of the Track & Field athletes shouldn’t be let there," thought Berrer, who is a friend of Schüttler and was informed of the claim, which he supported.

Berrer or Gremelmayr should move up
The ITF asked to be within the best 56 players of the adjusted ranking. Schüttler didn’t meet those demands. That’s why the ITF at first demanded that first Denis Gremelmayr or Berrer move up. ITF-Boss Francesco Ricci-Bitti declared harshly Schüttler would take a place from a team mate.
"He mulcted me of the Olympics"

Berrer asked in an open letter an excuse, but got according to his own words only a "political letter" of Ricci-Bitti and is displeased about the fact that in Beijing players moved up who are in the Ranking far behind him. "There is then playing a guy who nobody knows," Berrer ranted and accused the ITF-Boss: "That guy mulcted me of the Olympics."

"Maybe there will be a revolution one day"
The 28-year-old wants to plead together with his colleagues of the ATP players council, that there aren’t anymore Rankng points for the results at the Olympic Games. The board is prominently staffed as never with the Top 3, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic.and often criticised the ATP-Boss Etienne de Villiers, who retires at the end of the year, for his reform plans. Once he got going, Berrer, who is not known as rowdy, threatened: "We are able to say: We simply don’t play. Maybe there will be one day a revolution."

Here is the original German article.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #71
country flag Euroquitter
-Crazy German-

Euroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond repute

Michael is one of the best German players right now!
This week he reached 2nd round of the ATP tournament in Zagreb after a 76 63 win against 5th seed Janko Tipsarevic!

Here his latest results

Heilbronn Challenger Germany

Challenger 25 Jan 2010 to 31 Jan 2010 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 W Ivan NAVARRO (ESP) 7-5 5-7 6-3
16 W Dustin BROWN (JAM) 6-4 7-5
QF W Tobias KAMKE (GER) 7-6(4) 6-4
SF W Oleksandr DOLGOPOLOV (UKR) 6-2 6-3
FR W Andrey GOLUBEV (KAZ) 6-3 7-6(4)

Australian Open Australia

Grand Slam 18 Jan 2010 to 31 Jan 2010 Entry: DA Hard (O)
128 W Kristof VLIEGEN (BEL) 6-1 6-2 6-1
64 L Denis ISTOMIN (UZB) 5-7 3-6 4-6

Chennai India

250 04 Jan 2010 to 10 Jan 2010 Entry: DA Hard (O)
32 W Santiago VENTURA (ESP) 6-3 6-2
16 W Stephane ROBERT (FRA) 7-6(7) 6-3
QF L Stanislas WAWRINKA (SUI) 6-7(5) 4-6

Salzburg Challenger Austria

Challenger 30 Nov 2009 to 06 Dec 2009 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 W Philipp OSWALD (AUT) 6-4 6-4
16 O Harel LEVY (ISR) W/O
QF W Yannick MERTENS (BEL) 6-3 6-4
SF W Daniel BRANDS (GER) 6-3 6-2
FR W Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) 6-7(4) 6-4 6-4

Helsinki Challenger Finland

Challenger 23 Nov 2009 to 29 Nov 2009 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 L Henri KONTINEN (FIN) 5-7 6-4 6-7(6)

Bratislava Challenger Slovak Republic

Challenger 16 Nov 2009 to 22 Nov 2009 Entry: DA Hard (I)
32 W Jan MINAR (CZE) 3-6 6-4 6-3
16 W Jerzy JANOWICZ (POL) 6-3 3-6 6-2
QF W Stefan KOUBEK (AUT) 6-4 7-6(1)
SF W Lukas LACKO (SVK) 2-6 6-2 7-6(2)
FR W Dominik HRBATY (SVK) 6-7(6) 6-4 7-6(3)
Euroquitter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 AM   #72
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

keep going Mike, no way he will lose to Jelenic
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #73
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Guy is on fire! Top 30 worthy.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #74
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

he won

good luck vs. Troicki
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #75
country flag Euroquitter
-Crazy German-

Euroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond reputeEuroquitter has a reputation beyond repute

64 63, never in danger, especially on his serve!
Troicki is also beatable, but he often has mental problems against higher ranked players, he often is wasting too many chances, we´ll see how it will be tomorrow, but QF again, already good result
Euroquitter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote