Open 13 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #61
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbottin View Post
He withdrew from Besançon because he needs ten days off to recover from his injury http://www.lalsace.fr/articles/show/id/167259
And I was right when I said that Arnaud would be in Paris for Valentine's day, officially it was to see the doctor ( they don't have good doctors in Marseille ?? )
How does he know it's ten days? I don't think you can predict when an injury is over Hopefully he takes all the rest he needs and not start too soon, I don't want him to be one of those players where the same injury keeps coming back.
Get well soon Arno!

Old 02-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #62
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Well, Montalvan apparently is the only doctor in France who is good enough for the French tennis players, so if Montalvan is in Paris, they come from Aix-en-Provence and Neuchâtel just to see him, it seems.
I would do the same if I were in that situation. Why not visit the doctor that's best in your opinion? Even if the man is in Paris, or China for all I care, if they have the money to travel from everywhere to see him, they should. If that is what makes them happy and feel better...
Old 02-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #63
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

yes, doctor doctor... never under-estimate doctors of the heart

so - no tennis activity for arnaud this week. shall we examine hotel options in paris (i mean for our roland garros trip ) or rather lotteries that are good bets?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #64
country flag Kezzi

I will participate in the Dutch Lotto, they have commercials that say you got the biggest chance to be a millionare with them
We'll find a hotel in Paris if we have amount of money Or if we still want to be cheap, we'll go camping together
Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 PM   #65
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I know the cheaper hotel of Paris (agglomeration)

Well, if I won to the lottery, I wouldn't go to Wimbledon, that's not far enough from home, I would choose the australian open, or the us open ! lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #66
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

well then i should be happy with what i've got... i've already 'won the lottery' cos i go to melbourne every year!

though i'd appreciate some financial luck if i want to go to wimbledon and roland garros... money would be really needed if i wanted to travel like a VIP, and watch the tennis like a VIP too, instead of queuing up like the rest of the peasants

i did get the chance to go to miami almost like what i have described... so i am eternally grateful for my good luck , once upon a time
Old 02-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #67
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
groundtickets for Roland Garros are not that expensive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I will participate in the Dutch Lotto, they have commercials that say you got the biggest chance to be a millionare with them
We'll find a hotel in Paris if we have amount of money Or if we still want to be cheap, we'll go camping together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I know the cheaper hotel of Paris (agglomeration)

Well, if I won to the lottery, I wouldn't go to Wimbledon, that's not far enough from home, I would choose the australian open, or the us open ! lol
Ok, we'll have to visit all Slams! If we're going on my lottery winnings, there will be no camping, cheap hotels or non-box seats!! Hotel George V, svp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbottin View Post
He withdrew from Besançon because he needs ten days off to recover from his injury http://www.lalsace.fr/articles/show/id/167259
And I was right when I said that Arnaud would be in Paris for Valentine's day, officially it was to see the doctor ( they don't have good doctors in Marseille ?? )
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #68
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Ok, we'll have to visit all Slams! If we're going on my lottery winnings, there will be no camping, cheap hotels or non-box seats!! Hotel George V, svp!

If the lottery will come across my bank account someday to drop a huge amount of money, ofcourse we won't go camping, in the worst case it will be a 3 star hotel
Old 02-19-2008, 08:49 PM   #69
country flag Via

if i go to paris, i'd let marine choose a hotel for me... she knows all the best places that her friends stay in

if i go to london however, maybe i'd ask a cousin over there. we aren't that close, but when i win the lottery, all that would be changed

if i go to new york, there'd be a lot of family and friends to invite! yay

i hope that lottery win would be at least in tens of millions! one could easily spend a million bucks per trip with friends in tow