Valencia.....help needed - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #1
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valencia.....help needed

Hi everyone

Didn't really know were to post my question, so I'll just give it go in here
I'm planning to go to the Valencia tourny in april and I need some help gathering info. I'm from Holland and I don't speak spanish [which I regret]

Anyways...
Is the tourny premisses in the town centre? Is it wise to order tickets in advance [I plan on going the first 2 or 3 days]
Any suggestions on a nice [not to expensive ] hotel? Preferably nest to the tourny grounds.

thanx in advance
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valencia.....help needed

hey...yeah the tournament is held at the tennis club there and it's pretty central, just near the botanic gardens...there are plenty of buses that go by there...there is also a metro. for a not too expensive hotel nearby, you could try the Expo hotel or the Turia hotel. I'm not sure about tickets because when i went i had a player pass, but i don't think u would have a problem. sorry i'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, hopefully that helps a bit...if u need more info, i will be happy to help when i have a bit more time!
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EMiLiTA~ View Post
hey...yeah the tournament is held at the tennis club there and it's pretty central, just near the botanic gardens...there are plenty of buses that go by there...there is also a metro. for a not too expensive hotel nearby, you could try the Expo hotel or the Turia hotel. I'm not sure about tickets because when i went i had a player pass, but i don't think u would have a problem. sorry i'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, hopefully that helps a bit...if u need more info, i will be happy to help when i have a bit more time!
Thanx this helps a lot already
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
country flag anita86

anita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond reputeanita86 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!!
I will be there in April.
I love this tournament and this year will be the last tournament on clay. It was special!!!
The tickets last year was availables about 25th of February. If you aren´t of Spain, you can´t buy your tickets before. Only has buy them in the club of tennis the same day that you go.
About the hotels, I don´t now. I always stays at my cousin´s house. Sorry

www.eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
anita86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote