Novak Djokovic Tennis Blog - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
country flag dcristo

dcristo is on a distinguished road
Default Novak Djokovic Tennis Blog

Hi Guys,

I setup a tennis blog dedicated to Novak Djokovic. The URL is http://www.novakdjokovic.info/

The site features the latest news, match reviews, and other tennis info.

Let me know your thoughts and be sure to check back for regular updates.

With the Serbians having such a dominant performance at Roland Garros, it will be interesting to see how they move forward on the hard courts.

Even though Djokovic went down to Nadal in straight sets, I think his performance showed he is maturing a lot more and progressing his game. If he managed to win one of the first two sets in the Semifinals who knows how that could have effected the overall result.
dcristo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
country flag dejosav

dejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond reputedejosav has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Novak Djokovic Tennis Blog

Looks good
dejosav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
country flag etonic2000

etonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak Djokovic Tennis Blog

I believe that this may be the year that Novak Djokovic stakes his claim to one of the top 2 spots in the world. His game is suited to beat Federer, possibly on all surfaces. I still think that Nadal will prevail on clay courts, but between these two, Federer may lose the #1 ranking this year. The race for the top of the ATP rankings will be on the line for sure. Nadal will need another climatic run through the clay court season to maximize points, but Djokovic is preparing to make his run at #1. Go NOLE!
etonic2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote