Serguei Tarasevitch - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2007, 08:36 PM   #151
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serguei Tarasevitch

Photo from DC tie Belarus vs Australia

Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2007, 04:29 AM   #152

Oh nice pic of Serguei Thanks Nadie I haven't checked his Ranking in ages so I'll have to do that--then I'll probably wish I hadn't done that
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:39 AM   #153
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I assume everyone's probably read this already, but Serguei lists his favourite hobbies as music and shopping.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:44 AM   #154
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Well when I got those rankings I believe it stated he had only played in 10 Tournaments But at Seguei's level I don't know if all Tournaments count or just certain ones I have never liked a player down that far in the rankings before so I really don't totally understand his situation
You asked this question several months ago, but just in case you don't know now, I think Futures and Satellites do not count as entered tournaments- only challengers and ATP events do.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:44 AM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
You asked this question several months ago, but just in case you don't know now, I think Futures and Satellites do not count as entered tournaments- only challengers and ATP events do.
VF Thanks you are the only one that answered the question for me We do seem to keep running into each other a lot now at MTF
Old 01-23-2008, 04:40 AM   #156

His ranking is #1391 He has only played 2 Tournaments. I doubt that he has the money to go and play in many Tournaments
Old 01-23-2008, 06:45 AM   #157
country flag VolandriFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
VF Thanks you are the only one that answered the question for me We do seem to keep running into each other a lot now at MTF
That was like half a year ago and you're still running into me now!

Old 01-23-2008, 06:47 AM   #158
country flag VolandriFan

Oh by the way Mae, you haven't heard of Fritz Wolmarans yet by any chance, have you?