Magnus Norman - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #406
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

That'sa lovely picture. I like Magnus better with longer hair though
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #407
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

As I already promised a while ago here is finally a translation from Magnus latest blog entry

The days before he already said that he was satisfied with Thomas game in Melbourne, but of course not with the result.

Magnus writes his blog almost every day, so here is the latest entry from yesterday:

Magnus blog

Finish in the first phase

Soon it will be time to travel back to Sweden. The first phase of the season 2008 is finished (...quite funny, cos he wrote 2007, as you can see below. Guess he did not get accostumed to the new year yet )

The single tournament is over for us in Australia, but in doubles it was a win today! Great and also good with many matches. Of course it could have gone better seen on the results in january. But it was anyway a quarterfinal in Doha which was a good start, but after that it wasn´t much to say. We know what it needs to get even better and that is a good feeling. If TJ (Magnus always calls him like that) will stay healthy and free from injuries I am convinced that the results will come...and with that even the better ranking.... Tomorrow practice is waiting and after that a wonderful trip of about 35 hours Can´t wait to get home... Away is good, but at home it´s better, or?

**I will try to slow a bit down with work when I get home, because I want to finally get rid of my virus. But normally it doesn´t work so well to slow down...

***Catellas fonds beat most of the others..
(Magnus normally writes a lot about his job and how the company is working. For those who don´t know...he works for a Swedish investment company and has initiated the tennis fond there)

Magnus blogg
torsdag 17 januari 2008
Slut på "Fas 1"

Snart dags för hemresa till Sverige. Första fasen av säsongen 2007 är slut.

Singelspelet är över i Australien men i dubbel blev det vinst idag! Kul och bra med matcher! Visst kunde det gått bättre rent resultatmässigt under januari månad. Dock en kvartsfinal i Doha som en bra start och efter det är det inte så mycket att säga. Vi vet vad som behöver bli bättre och det är skönt. Får TJ vara frisk och skadefri är jag övertygad om att resultaten kommer...och då även rankingen som ett brev på posten...I morgon väntar träning och sedan en härlig resa på ca 35 timmar Cant wait to get home.. Borta bra men hemma bäst eller?!

*** Ska försöka ta det lite lugnt med jobb när jag kommer hem för att försöka bli kvitt mitt virusproblem...men det brukar inte funka så bra att ta det lugnt..

*** Catellas fonder slår de flesta..

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #408
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!
So I have finally gotten around to joining MTF. This is the first thread I have read, being the die-hard Magnus fan that I am. I see I have been mentioned a couple of times by Kristen so I guess I already have a reputation to live up to hehe.

I have just arrived back home after 11 days in Melbourne - spending many wonderful days searching the practice courts for Johansson (although obviously he wasn't exactly the person I was looking for...). If I manage to work out how, I'll put in some pictures of Magnus (since I took a couple of hundred - as Kristen has pointed out, Magnus thought it was pretty funny) for everyone to see.

Hope this post has worked ok - I haven't even tried to put colours and icons and things in - I'm sure Ill get used to it eventually!

Christina
swedes_rule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #409
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to make an appearance in this thread to welcome you to MTF Christina

I'm sure they'll appreciate your MANY photos

I have a few myself and I will post when I get home too
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:38 AM   #410
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I'm going to make an appearance in this thread to welcome you to MTF Christina

I'm sure they'll appreciate your MANY photos

I have a few myself and I will post when I get home too

Thanks Peta You will have to explain to me how to put pictures in
Old 01-20-2008, 12:05 PM   #411
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Christina First of all a very big welcome to MTF I am sure you won´t regreat that you registered
And I think I don´t have to tell you how much I am looking forward to see your pics, and yours of course also, Peta

I am happy with that Magnus´ thread will be filled with live again

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 01-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #412
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I hope I didn't badmouth you Christina! haha... About bloody time you registered on here!

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #413
country flag swedes_rule

Can anyone recommend the best way to put some photos up for you guys to see?

Christina
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #414
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Probably attaching them as thumbnails... There's usually at least one person on mtf that will complain about not being able to see, if linked directly from a site Just hit "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the screen, and on the next page that loads you'll see a 'manage attachments' button.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #415
country flag swedes_rule

How many is an excessive amount to attach? I have 234 photos of magnus/thomas/both.....
swedes_rule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #416
on clouds...

I think you can attach 10 pictures per post. Of course it´s up to you how many you want to post, but I think 234 is quite a lot
Maybe you can just take out some nice ones I am very, very much looking forward to see current Magnus pics

Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #417
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

welcome Christina

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #418
country flag swedes_rule

Ok, I tried to upload 10 and my computer didn't like it so I've just done 5 - I have PLENTY more if you guys would like to see a few others
This first one is Magnus with my mum (who as finally realised how wonderful Magnus is) - I don't think she'd mind me putting that up cause its such a great pic of Magnus' smile

Enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1180500 (Medium).JPG (70.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg P1180499 (Medium).JPG (93.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg P1180454 (Medium).JPG (83.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg P1170368 (Medium).JPG (45.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg P1120248 (Medium).JPG (87.9 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #419
country flag swedes_rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
welcome Christina
Thankyou!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #420
on clouds...

Christina, thanks so much for posting these great pics

I love the picture with Magnus and your mum