aust open 2008 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2008, 08:57 PM   #61
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aust open 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
What a comedian, arnaud on the pics ! lol
I watched camille's itw too on eurosport and now she's moved to paris after so many years in the south, sure that's definitly over between them.
She's very sweet, what a pity...
Maybe a new career for when he retires from tennis?

Is itw short for interview?
Anyway, it's sad that it's definitely over between them
I saw Camille once in 's-Hertogenbosch and remember the moment where she walked with Arno to the players lounge hand in hand after practice. They were really cute! Arno even gave a kiss one her hand when he grabbed it, my sister and I directly went 'Ahhhhh'
And I remember Camille said that my camera was lovely when Bruno took a pic of us

Old 01-19-2008, 08:58 PM   #62
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Camille

Arnaud was not trying to be funny. He was clearly quite angry and walked over to the Chair and let him know it. Then he then complained to the line judge, too. I thought was funny, however!
People are usually funny when they try not to be
Old 01-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #63
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
mika at one point couldn't keep his mouth shut about that any more... and he addressed the umpire as 'mate' when he complained about the music it took that umpire a second to realise that he's that 'mate' that mika was talking to.....
thats hiliarious!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:21 PM   #64
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

about that $560 fine... arnaud wasnt too bad like he was angry about the CALL but he wasnt directly abusing the umpire or the opponent. He just swore one time. I got so mad at andy roddick because he was fully abusing the umpire, patronising the umpire, directly threatening the opponent, insulting the crowd.... and was a complete dickhead and he only got fined $560 too!! Andy should have gotten $5000 fine in comparison
Old 01-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #65
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther View Post
about that $560 fine... arnaud wasnt too bad like he was angry about the CALL but he wasnt directly abusing the umpire or the opponent. He just swore one time. I got so mad at andy roddick because he was fully abusing the umpire, patronising the umpire, directly threatening the opponent, insulting the crowd.... and was a complete dickhead and he only got fined $560 too!! Andy should have gotten $5000 fine in comparison
If he just swore once I think $560 is a little bit over the top compared to Andy's behaviour
Old 01-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #66
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

What about some good news? Don't know why it's not written here yet but after all Arnaud and Micka beat #10 seeded in straight sets and so made it to the 2nd week - and 1/4 final. Quite not bad already, isn't it? Though next match is against #2 Zimonjic/Nestor. Hope they've found a store with good French wine...

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #67
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Merci for your positive attitude Irina
They're still there, you're right, and remember, they celebrated their loss together as 2 losers ! With wine for sure. Only the quality changes: a australian wine for a loss, a good bordeaux for a win.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #68
country flag Kezzi

Good luck against Zimonjic and Nestor!

I would send them a bottle of good French wine, but it won't arrive in time for sure
Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #69
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sure one can find french imports here. but why bothered? apart from national pride, aussie wine is much better value

they seem to be winning their doubles pretty easily. this morning, clement/llodra and nestor/zimonjic will get centre court treatment as well... good on them! then i'll have lunch, and come back to the tv for rafa the late night show tonight will feature jo jo v youzhny... i like watching jo jo! what a treat today will be

btw, i've posted photos of arnaud/mika in my blog and melbourne gallery, if you haven't found out by now
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #70
country flag Kezzi

Thanks, I'm not really up to date with pics and everything. I actually should do homework instead of posting here

This picture is really cute

Last edited by Kezzi : 01-21-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #71
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks, I'm not really up to date with pics and everything. I actually should do homework instead of posting here

This picture is really cute
it's good enough for the public, but not for friends. i'll send you one without the watermark

edit: oh no i can't attach a file with a pm!!!

Last edited by Via : 01-21-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:23 AM   #72
country flag Via

update: clement/llodra into the semis 64 64

one of our commentators (think it's allan stone) still called him 'little arnaud', not 'the veteran'
Old 01-22-2008, 05:32 AM   #73
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance

Now, allez Jo Jo !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:04 AM   #74
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

What a nice win for Arnaud & Mika! Good luck to the semis!

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

C'mon! Lleyton Hewitt Mark Philippoussis Todd Reid

¡Vamos! Juan Carlos Ferrero Rafael Nadal

Yippee! Jan-Michael Gambill Graydon Oliver

Come on! Gustavo Kuerten Tim Henman

Wow! Patrick Rafter Wayne Ferreira
kukka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #75
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
update: clement/llodra into the semis 64 64

one of our commentators (think it's allan stone) still called him 'little arnaud', not 'the veteran'

Little Arnaud
Our commentators never say cute things about him that one time a year he's on television