The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #31
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Good to see you got the forum organised now Tiff and Claudia.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2008, 07:02 AM   #32
country flag bailarina

bailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond reputebailarina has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all..

I'm Tish. Add me to the over30s club I just got back home in Melbourne after travelling for 1.5 years so back to following tennis (read: David) again. I love learning Spanish and obsessed with dancing tango. My favourite city in the world is Buenos Aires and I really think I should have been born an Argentinian

For money, I normally do IT stuff but I'm not going to work in January so I can watch tennis every single minute and hopefully go to the Oz Open most days.

!!!VAMOS DAVID!!!

Philipp Kohlschreiber, Giles Simon, David Ferrer, Tommy Robredo, Novak Djokovic
bailarina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #33
country flag bittertea

bittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond reputebittertea has a reputation beyond repute

So nice to return to see this forum revamped for the *touches wood* eventful new season.

Brief introduction; I'm Natalie, a 21 yr old photography student from Sheffield now residing in London. I study at pretentious art-college and spend more time on perfecting my angular hair style than in class. Music is my boyfriend, I play drums and guitar and would like to come back as either Prince or David Bowie in an alternate reality. I collect books, enjoy obscure indie cinema and have an incomprehensible love for androgynous men.
bittertea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #34
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to meet you, Tish and Natalie.

The official site was scheduled to open today, but it was pushed back another month. Don't know why, but if you check the progress of the site, it says "visit in 31 days" in both English and Spanish.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #35
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

A great idea for a thread .
Hey guys. My name is Scott, and I'm 20 years old. I'm a Canadian who lives in the UK. I was born and raised in Vancouver but my family and I emmegrated to Lancashire in England over 10 years ago. I'm 25% Northern Irish, and I have a special affinity with Belfast and the whole of the country/province.
I'm a big fan of playing and watching sports. In fact tennis is only my 3rd favourite sport, after hockey (which I suppose isn't that surprising given that I'm a Canuck) and football (the version where the foot actually makes regular contact with the ball ).
I'm a 2nd year medical student in London, and that basically involves both working hard and also partying hard.
I also enjoy travelling, listening to music and my favourite TV show at the moment is Scrubs (at my uni many of us like to watch Scrubs in scrubs )
I've been a fan of Nalbandian ever since I saw him live against Ferrero and Moya at Estoril in 2002.

Last edited by LeChuck : 01-03-2008 at 06:24 PM.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #36
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailarina View Post
Hello all..

I'm Tish. Add me to the over30s club I just got back home in Melbourne after travelling for 1.5 years so back to following tennis (read: David) again. I love learning Spanish and obsessed with dancing tango. My favourite city in the world is Buenos Aires and I really think I should have been born an Argentinian

For money, I normally do IT stuff but I'm not going to work in January so I can watch tennis every single minute and hopefully go to the Oz Open most days.
Hello Tish, it's nice to finally get to 'know you', LOL.
& how do you do that, travelling for so long. I can only wish, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittertea View Post
So nice to return to see this forum revamped for the *touches wood* eventful new season.

Brief introduction; I'm Natalie, a 21 yr old photography student from Sheffield now residing in London. I study at pretentious art-college and spend more time on perfecting my angular hair style than in class. Music is my boyfriend, I play drums and guitar and would like to come back as either Prince or David Bowie in an alternate reality. I collect books, enjoy obscure indie cinema and have an incomprehensible love for androgynous men.
Natalie, nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
A great idea for a thread .
Hey guys. My name is Scott, and I'm 20 years old. I'm a Canadian who lives in the UK. I was born and raised in Vancouver but my family and I emmegrated to Lancashire in England over 10 years ago. I'm 25% Northern Irish, and I have a special affinity with Belfast and the whole of the country/province.
I'm a big fan of playing and watching sports. In fact tennis is only my 3rd favourite sport, after hockey (which I suppose isn't that surprising given that I'm a Canuck) and football (the version where the foot actually makes regular contact with the ball ).
I'm a 2nd year medical student in London, and that basically involves both working hard and also partying hard.
I also enjoy travelling, listening to music and my favourite TV show at the moment is Scrubs (at my uni many of us like to watch Scrubs in scrubs )
I've been a fan of Nalbandian ever since I saw him live against Ferrero and Moya at Estoril in 2002.
the only football.

You were there too that was my first time seeing David live & where I fell for him as well.

nice to meet you, Scott.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #37
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
It's good to have a chat thread on David's forum because I was always wondering why there's no chat thread in here.

Okay I introduce myself. I'm currently 22 but I'm going to be 23 in a few weeks. I'm from Korea. I'm a college student and studying Astronomy. But I'm not going to keep studying it after graduation which is coming at the end of this year and will be trying to get a job in broadcasting companies.
And my favourite players are Gasquet and Nalbandian.. I frequently visit Gasquet's forum more than Nalby's, actually I'd become a Nalby's fan first though.
you forgot to say your name, Mia.
my favorite torrent provider good to see you here.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #38
country flag Nalrodd

Nalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. My name is Simon and I'm a student from Slovakia. After finishing my studies I hope to get some high-paying job , possibly something with politics as that is what interests me and what I'm studying. My hobbies include reading books (fantasy, historical...), playing tennis (only recreationally now, I used to play competetively around here though), listening to music (almost anything), engaging in social acitivities and so on... oh, and I'm an avid smoker .

Nice to meet all of you.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #39
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice that we finally have a chat thread, I always thought we had enough posters here to have one...

I'm Krystle and 20 years old. I studied information technology for the last three years majoring in information systems and interactive media. I just graduated from uni about a month ago and am now in the annoying period of looking for a job when I don't have any experience. Preferably I would like to get a job as a graphics designer/web designer, but I'm also applying for jobs as a graduate business analyst and general graduate programs. Apart from that, I enjoy listening to music, watching and playing tennis and watching TV shows, on the other hand, I don't like movies and almost never watch any.

Last edited by krystlel : 01-03-2008 at 11:29 PM.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #40
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalrodd View Post
Hi. My name is Simon and I'm a student from Slovakia. After finishing my studies I hope to get some high-paying job , possibly something with politics as that is what interests me and what I'm studying. My hobbies include reading books (fantasy, historical...), playing tennis (only recreationally now, I used to play competetively around here though), listening to music (almost anything), engaging in social acitivities and so on... oh, and I'm an avid smoker .

Nice to meet all of you.
Hi Simon, nice to meet you too.

i'm a smoker too, it's wrong & we know it. although i'm not smoking as much as i used to i still can't completely quit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
It's nice that we finally have a chat thread, I always thought we had enough posters here to have one...

I'm Krystle and 20 years old. I studied information technology for the last three years majoring in information systems and interactive media. I just graduated from uni about a month ago and am now in the annoying period of looking for a job when I don't have any experience. Preferably I would like to get a job as a graphics designer/web designer, but I'm also applying for jobs as a graduate business analyst and general graduate programs. Apart from that, I enjoy listening to music, watching and playing tennis and watching TV shows, on the other hand, I don't like movies and almost never watch any.
Krystle it's nice to meet you at last.

somehow I thought you were older.
don't ask me why cause I wouldn't know what to answer, I just did.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #41
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
you forgot to say your name, Mia.
my favorite torrent provider good to see you here.
I realised it after posting.
I think I didn't mention about my hobbies as well..
Recording tennis matches could be my hobby?
Old 01-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #42
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, Mia.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #43
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Nice to meet you all, Scott, Simon, and Krystle.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #44
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
that would do.
I'm very supportive of that hobby of yours.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:46 AM   #45
country flag justClaudia

Tiff you are you still online?
I believe we can talk politics here, well not parties, just generally speaking that is.

how does it work after tonight? they still all go to the New Hampshire voting, or some are out tonight?
I'm a bit clueless about the American voting system. it's nothing like this here in Europe.