The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #16
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce_23 View Post
That could be true. So you teach teenagers I guess. I guess you don't have any problems with that. From what I've read on this board you can hold your own but do they ever give you a hard time?
Teenagers....they are who they are. Some of them don't like to do homework but complain about their grade; others do the work and don't complain at all. Typical.
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #17
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

are you enjoying working with teens, Tiff?

They scare the hell out of me to be honest. it's them against the world all the time.
I'm glad my brother hasn't changed much, yet. well he is still 12 anyway.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:51 AM   #18
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
are you enjoying working with teens, Tiff?

They scare the hell out of me to be honest. it's them against the world all the time.
I'm glad my brother hasn't changed much, yet. well he is still 12 anyway.
I do much better with that group than with children. They're undergoing the hormonal changes, which makes for some interesting days and weeks.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #19
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

I hate the ads in the middle of a thread. It makes me think that I'm finished reading the thread, but I realize I have to scroll past the ad to read the rest of the thread. Sometimes, I feel my premium membership is a waste.
I'm not supposed to have any ads, never mind this mess I'm enduring now. What gives here?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:03 AM   #20
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
I do much better with that group than with children. They're undergoing the hormonal changes, which makes for some interesting days and weeks.
the hormonal changes

Quote:
I hate the ads in the middle of a thread. It makes me think that I'm finished reading the thread, but I realize I have to scroll past the ad to read the rest of the thread. Sometimes, I feel my premium membership is a waste.
I'm not supposed to have any ads, never mind this mess I'm enduring now. What gives here?
I've seen others complaining about it & i find it really really annoying as well. I was considering going premium actually, but now I don't think so, as I don't see what's the diference between premium and not premium anymore.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #21
country flag Istobita

Istobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great idea about the sticky and other things Tiff~~ The ads is not that bad, at least nothing flashes.
Istobita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #22
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istobita View Post
Great idea about the sticky and other things Tiff~~ The ads is not that bad, at least nothing flashes.
hello there & welcome.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #23
country flag Istobita

Istobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond reputeIstobita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
hello there & welcome.
Hello Claudia~ I'm not new, although I don't think we've said hi before
I usually post as Allblue and with: icon

I can't figure out why I have negative credits, heck, I don't even know what those credits are for. I just wonder if I'll get banned from the site if I don't balance it out...
Istobita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #24
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istobita View Post
Hello Claudia~ I'm not new, although I don't think we've said hi before
I usually post as Allblue and with: icon

I can't figure out why I have negative credits, heck, I don't even know what those credits are for. I just wonder if I'll get banned from the site if I don't balance it out...
Hi, soph...thought it was you. You know I've gotta complain about something. This is my something.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:56 AM   #25
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to have a chat thread on David's forum because I was always wondering why there's no chat thread in here.

Okay I introduce myself. I'm currently 22 but I'm going to be 23 in a few weeks. I'm from Korea. I'm a college student and studying Astronomy. But I'm not going to keep studying it after graduation which is coming at the end of this year and will be trying to get a job in broadcasting companies.
And my favourite players are Gasquet and Nalbandian.. I frequently visit Gasquet's forum more than Nalby's, actually I'd become a Nalby's fan first though.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:14 AM   #26
country flag allblue

allblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond repute

My name is Sophie (or Soph, if you talk like Tiff), I just turned 30 years old, which I'm glad. I feel much older though, like, 36 or something, and that's probably why I like David N.

Other than playing/watching tennis, I like photography, music, reading, and watching Japanese animation. My educational background is microbiology, worked in museums coordinating exhibits and writing newsletter and ed. content for cancer research at a non profit organization. Quit my nightmarish job 3 months ago, right now am thinking about working in a bookstore.
allblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:16 AM   #27
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblue View Post
My name is Sophie (or Soph, if you talk like Tiff), I just turned 30 years old, which I'm glad. I feel much older though, like, 36 or something, and that's probably why I like David N.

Other than playing/watching tennis, I like photography, music, reading, and watching Japanese animation. My educational background is microbiology, worked in museums coordinating exhibits and writing newsletter and ed. content for cancer research at a non profit organization. Quit my nightmarish job 3 months ago, right now am thinking about working in a bookstore.

Welcome to the 30-something club!!!
A bookstore, huh? Borders, Barnes and Noble, etc.?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:29 AM   #28
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
It's good to have a chat thread on David's forum because I was always wondering why there's no chat thread in here.

Okay I introduce myself. I'm currently 22 but I'm going to be 23 in a few weeks. I'm from Korea. I'm a college student and studying Astronomy. But I'm not going to keep studying it after graduation which is coming at the end of this year and will be trying to get a job in broadcasting companies.
And my favourite players are Gasquet and Nalbandian.. I frequently visit Gasquet's forum more than Nalby's, actually I'd become a Nalby's fan first though.
We used to have one, but that thread crashed and burned from non-use.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:49 AM   #29
country flag allblue

allblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond reputeallblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome to the 30-something club!!!
A bookstore, huh? Borders, Barnes and Noble, etc.?
Yes. Either bookstore or flower shop. I just wanted to do something for myself now that I'm 30.
allblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:52 AM   #30
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by allblue View Post
Yes. Either bookstore or flower shop. I just wanted to do something for myself now that I'm 30.
That's cool. I want to write a novel someday-even while I'm teaching.