THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2007, 01:21 PM   #61
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
I have to get some books and toiletries today, maybe also a few small gifts but nothing serious. Going to meet up with a friend from school that I haven't seen for about 2 years
Thank you He's adorable, as usual.He, my dad and my step-mum are already in Serbia.
Good luck with all the shopping and preparations. You need to take some more pics of the little bro' and show us when you come back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
that sucks. having to work new year. thankfully, my duty day isn't new year this time round I'm doing th last sunday of the year
Lucky Pengie anything is better than new years night and day, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Mila, give the baby a hug and a from me

I felt like Siberia was coming to town Severe wind and snow all in my face. And oh, yeah, bad day to wear my hair on a ban.I never wear a hat and my ears were totally frozen.
from me too please
I want snow too I have the wind, I have cold chilly time but just very little snow what's the use of winter witout any snow! Santa'd better not fool me again this year and forget about bringing some cool snow for Christmas!

Quote:
Edit: I am so glad you guys get my postcards. It could be much worse:
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/14....ap/index.html
I got mine too I just forgot to mention it
OMG, 93 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #62
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Moooorning

It's Saturday here, I am working (official working day we are working for New Year's day), on the way to the office I was blown by a snow-storm and I still can't open my eyes properly.

on the upside: tomorrow I am off and I will sleeeeeeep!

have a fun day, dears!

Soooo, if you're working for New Year's day, does it mean you'll also have a party tonight?
Old 12-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #63
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that I was
In this case wake up to tell me if mixing antibiotics and alcohol is a bad idea.

BTW, I LOOOOOOVE iGoogle! I keep adding new applications to it.
But there is one I particularly like - Things to Ponder
So if you're bored out of your mind, ponder over this...

* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why are they called stands when they are made for sitting?
* What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
* Why is it when a door is open it's ajar but when a jar is open isn't not adoor?
* Isn't Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse?
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
* If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
* If it is zero degrees outside today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be? (a favourite one )
* I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
* If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
Enjoy! And have a nice Saturday evening!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:01 PM   #64
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooooooo

How's everyone in here? I miss this place so much, I'm so busy these days I can't visit the forum at all during my day at work, and since my wireless connection at home is still crap

And I'm just getting so nervous these days.
The last 3 weeks have been crazy at work, my coworker says I scare her because she never suspected when they hired me that I could be so stressed. duh
I had my first own client on Monday. For a divorce (sorry for the romantic people I'm shocking, but business is business lol ). So that was the positive aspect of the busy work schedule The most negative one was having a heart attack yesterday when someone said I had until today to send the tax office some paper that I didn't know about oh, how fantastic it is to join the world of (independent) workers

On a personal aspect I still haven't started to buy any Xmas gift. Or even started thinking about what I'll buy for whom. And I'll have absolutely no time to go shopping in the next days due to work meetings planned until 8 or 9pm. Yay! (My boss must have some maid to do the Xmas shopping for him...)
But we bought the Xmas tree this morning. It's the first time in 15yrs or more that we buy a real one instead of getting our old plastic one out of his box I couldn't stand it one more year so I pushed my parents to let me buy a real one!!!!

Anyway, I'm counting the days until my week off, because:
a) I really need a break!!!!
b) it's getting so frustrating not to be able to catch up with you all
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
great video. Baghdatis made me laugh so much, he looks totally lost. I even thought he would continue the song in French maybe

Quote:
yeeeeeep. and guess who wins the prize for being MR OUT OF POINT AND OUT OF PLACE!!!
yep

Quote:
in about 6 months time
shhh

Quote:
Edit: I am so glad you guys get my postcards It could be much worse:

Don't laugh. I'm sure Annie and Irina will get all the cards I sent them so far in about.... 90 years

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:10 AM   #65
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
In this case wake up to tell me if mixing antibiotics and alcohol is a bad idea.

hehehehehehe......do you really need me to tell you that
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:46 AM   #66
country flag Joy Mora

Quote:
hehehehehehe......do you really need me to tell you that
Too late.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:20 AM   #67
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams View Post
Haven't even bought mine, so you're one step ahead
Ditto.

Quote:
Lol!

Thanks for your card, Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
I had my first own client on Monday. For a divorce
You romantic, you

1. How's everybody?
2. It's bloody cold over here
3. What's this "banking" about? Can we buy stuff? *excited*
4. I know we're all doing the Facebook thing right now but somehow some of the buttons won't work for me.. be patient
5. One of my friends from uni is pregnant
6. Where's Eve at these days?
7. Marat lost to Sela!?!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #68
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdany View Post
thanks dear! Robredo and Marcos are hilarious

Quote:
Moooorning

It's Saturday here, I am working (official working day we are working for New Year's day), on the way to the office I was blown by a snow-storm and I still can't open my eyes properly.

on the upside: tomorrow I am off and I will sleeeeeeep!

have a fun day, dears!
That sucks!

Quote:

BTW your card arrived yesterday It's so pwetty A
And I got Frens' too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why are they called stands when they are made for sitting?
* What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
* Why is it when a door is open it's ajar but when a jar is open isn't not adoor?
* Isn't Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse?
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? * If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
* If it is zero degrees outside today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be? (a favourite one )
* I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
* If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
Enjoy! And have a nice Saturday evening!
Good ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
Helloooooooo

How's everyone in here? I miss this place so much, I'm so busy these days I can't visit the forum at all during my day at work, and since my wireless connection at home is still crap

And I'm just getting so nervous these days.
The last 3 weeks have been crazy at work, my coworker says I scare her because she never suspected when they hired me that I could be so stressed. duh
I had my first own client on Monday. For a divorce (sorry for the romantic people I'm shocking, but business is business lol. So that was the positive aspect of the busy work schedule The most negative one was having a heart attack yesterday when someone said I had until today to send the tax office some paper that I didn't know about oh, how fantastic it is to join the world of (independent) workers

Anyway, I'm counting the days until my week off, because:
a) I really need a break!!!!
b) it's getting so frustrating not to be able to catch up with you all
Hey stranger I'm fine.
Sorry to hear they are keeping you so busy. Hope it'll get better soon and you get to relax over Christmas.
YAY for real Christmas trees they're soooooo much better.
We miss you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
1. How's everybody?
2. It's bloody cold over here
3. What's this "banking" about? Can we buy stuff? *excited*
4. I know we're all doing the Facebook thing right now but somehow some of the buttons won't work for me.. be patient
5. One of my friends from uni is pregnant
6. Where's Eve at these days?
7. Marat lost to Sela!?!
1. I'm okiee
2. it's nasty here too but not cold enough for this season and no snow in sight
3. no idea
4. I know what you mean...try again tomorrow, then it should work
5. btw, how's the conquering going
6. dunno
7. yup

Have a great day everyone!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #69

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe Oaf dared to lose to someone who goes by the name of 'Dudi'. *hjmpf*
Old 12-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #70
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You romantic, you

I see you're discussing NYE. hmm I had forgotten about NYE. Gotta find something to do that night

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:06 PM   #71
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Lawyer Steppy

for the new conquer plans of Ulla
about the place to crash.... If the conquer went well, you DO have a place to crash, right ?

got a card from Sara and Aleka+Deea !!!!!!

Deea, I don't have your address , please pm it so I can sent you one too

Have a good week, everyone
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
for the new conquer plans of Ulla
about the place to crash.... If the conquer went well, you DO have a place to crash, right ?
Nope.. the crashing would have to take place at the conquest's residence
Old 12-16-2007, 04:45 PM   #73

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope.. the crashing would have to take place at the conquest's residence
Well, that was my point You have a place to stay then, right
Old 12-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Well, that was my point You have a place to stay then, right
What if it didn't work out then? Sleep under a bridge?
Old 12-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #75

Quote:
What if it didn't work out then? Sleep under a bridge?

If it doesn't work out, kick HIM out of HIS bed then .... He can sleep on the couch-sofa or under a bridge