Credits/Banking - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #31
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credits/Banking

Actually I think this way it's easier to have vCredits as prizes in any game...such as TT or PAW...cause the manager gets the admission fees and then the winner gets the whole bunch of vcredits.... maybe a 90% of it and the rest to the manager of the game

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2007, 03:24 PM   #32
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
we can make a lottery!!!
Not at the moment

Quote:
Actually I think this way it's easier to have vCredits as prizes in any game...such as TT or PAW...cause the manager gets the admission fees and then the winner gets the whole bunch of vcredits.... maybe a 90% of it and the rest to the manager of the game
thats a whole different ball game and a lot of hassle, but a good idea
belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #33
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belco View Post
Not at the moment

thats a whole different ball game and a lot of hassle, but a good idea
I'm not saying let's do a lottery right now!!! BUT still we can do one

I don't think it's too complicated to do....maybe to have the manager doing it is not a good idea...but there could be some kind of cashier that gets all the vcredits...and then gives it away when the tourney's finished

Gato Gaudio
Old 12-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #34
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not saying let's do a lottery right now!!! BUT still we can do one

I don't think it's too complicated to do....maybe to have the manager doing it is not a good idea...but there could be some kind of cashier that gets all the vcredits...and then gives it away when the tourney's finished
it actually is more complicated than that. Although i suggested this idea to steve ages and ages ago i dont think its a good idea anymore Say u decide to do it with TT and PAW then other game managers want their games to have vCreds for their winners. This can cause some problems Why did they get the bonus of having vCreds and not my game. Blah Blah Blah. It would be nice but you cant keep everybody happy
Old 12-14-2007, 03:46 PM   #35
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
it actually is more complicated than that. Although i suggested this idea to steve ages and ages ago i dont think its a good idea anymore Say u decide to do it with TT and PAW then other game managers want their games to have vCreds for their winners. This can cause some problems Why did they get the bonus of having vCreds and not my game. Blah Blah Blah. It would be nice but you cant keep everybody happy
Actually I don't think this should be decided by the admin or anybody else but the ones playing those games...

TT has a very solid "board" of managers and everything is decided by them all....I guess PAW has the same structure....
If I started a new game and I wanted to "charge" an admission fee and people pay it....that's just fine
I mean...I'm not proposing any game should have vCredits as prizes but I have already suggested to those that play TT DDL to have vcredits in the mix of the game....if Ray and the rest accept it...we can do it... and if they don't feel that it could work...then

Gato Gaudio
Old 12-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #36
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

Quote:
Actually I don't think this should be decided by the admin or anybody else but the ones playing those games...

TT has a very solid "board" of managers and everything is decided by them all....I guess PAW has the same structure....
If I started a new game and I wanted to "charge" an admission fee and people pay it....that's just fine
I mean...I'm not proposing any game should have vCredits as prizes but I have already suggested to those that play TT DDL to have vcredits in the mix of the game....if Ray and the rest accept it...we can do it... and if they don't feel that it could work...then
well i understood you wrong then.. i was thinking vCreds as prize money for winners.. but you mean like... all the players have to pay (donate) vcreds to the mamager to play the game and he donates back to the winners or something like that?
Old 12-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #37
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Quote:
well i understood you wrong then.. i was thinking vCreds as prize money for winners.. but you mean like... all the players have to pay (donate) vcreds to the mamager to play the game and he donates back to the winners or something like that?
yeap...exactly...

Gato Gaudio
Old 12-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #38
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

As long as it's only v-money, I don't see even the smallest reason to get so gaga about it like you peeps are doing.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #39
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

But it's fun Nathi

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #40
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

Old 12-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #41
country flag Tomek.

Tomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond reputeTomek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there are more ways to earn vCredits ya just gotta figure it out
Tomek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #42
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
keep scratching
Old 12-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #43
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there an official post with how much vcash is gained after posting and editing and so on?

The Present - The Past
Old 12-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #44
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis72 View Post
Is there an official post with how much vcash is gained after posting and editing and so on?
no its up to you to find out i believe
Old 12-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #45
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Quote:
no its up to you to find out i believe
Nice way to spend the off season on the forum

The Present - The Past