THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2007, 10:14 PM   #31
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

btw... what's the new thing with the credit's banking stuff?? Is that a new thing or so??

I couldn't go to the MTF site for a while today too cuz of the update thing!!!!

Btw, Pengie ... The thing with my PM's is still not cleared up ... What to do now?? Carlita said it should be over and done after the update but it isn't
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #32
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
I don't have a pengie card with pressie yet and live in Dutchie land too

The postman is for sure NOT going into MY good book
Héhé, good idea... You vent your anger at him and then he'll give you a super reputation, "Francis, the terrible spanker" or sth... Then I can actually threaten my pupils with you.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #33
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw... what's the new thing with the credit's banking stuff?? Is that a new thing or so??
Same question here.

Quote:
I couldn't go to the MTF site for a while today too cuz of the update thing!!!!
Do you really want to learn that Marat lost 16 46 to Sela ?

Old 12-13-2007, 10:23 PM   #34

Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Héhé, good idea... You vent your anger at him and then he'll give you a super reputation, "Francis, the terrible spanker" or sth... Then I can actually threaten my pupils with you.

If only I was around at the time the postmen is visiting

"Mr. Postman, do you care for a nice cup of hot coffee :coffee: or so ?? I'll be nice to you if you bring me MY MAIL "

This is probably not what you meant, right ??
Old 12-13-2007, 10:25 PM   #35

Quote:
Same question here.
The credits are growing Just like the bars in all the polls marat is in to
If only they could make it into nice colours there too

Quote:
Yeah, i do

I love to be tortured
Old 12-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #36
country flag luxsword

Quote:
If only I was around at the time the postmen is visiting

"Mr. Postman, do you care for a nice cup of hot coffee :coffee: or so ?? I'll be nice to you if you bring me MY MAIL "

This is probably not what you meant, right ??

I was thinking of your martial arts threatenings...
...but I suppose you can always threaten them with Tarpi strip tease pics

Old 12-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #37
country flag luxsword

Quote:
Yeah, i do

I love to be tortured
That explains your Tarpi addiction...
Dear, I think you DO need a doc...

...btw, I might have a little kittie in some time
(in 2 months at best, obviously... just meant to shake off tarpi pics before i go to bed Good night )

Old 12-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #38
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Frans, I have no clue... PM Steve???

and oh ladies and vass, I need help from some of you. But I need to organise my thoughts first so wait for the next post
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:34 PM   #39
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Ok everyone, I'd like you to go check your usercp, under "Edit Options" in the PM section, could you help me confirm if the "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators" box is by default NOT CHECKED.

The default should be that you can receive PMs from anyone, not just mods and those on your buddy list. Of course, you can choose to receive PMs only from mods and buddies, in which case you'd have to keep updating your buddy list as you make new friends on mtf and you still can't block my PMs

If you attempt to PM someone when they have this option selected and do not have you on their buddy list, you SHOULD receive an error message if you try to PM them. You guys can try out the options amongst yourselves if you like hahahahaha and let me know if you do not see the error message or any other bugs you see around the site after the update really
Old 12-14-2007, 12:44 PM   #40
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

It's not checked
Old 12-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #41
Scavenger Hunter

and you can still PM others I hope??? because there's some weird setting over at WTAW apparently
Old 12-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #42
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

I sent a PM and got a reply this morning so it works both ways
Old 12-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #43
Scavenger Hunter

yaaay! that's alright then.

by the way, I forgot to say, don't bother replying if you've got no problems with the options I talked about above we don't want to scare off lurkers with multiple posts of "mine's unchecked"
Old 12-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #44
Scavenger Hunter

oh and. did you guys see the jingle bells vid by some of the players?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #45
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

I got a card from France yesterday Merci Hamdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi View Post
Oh and I still hate getting ready to leave I was so wired last night that I barely got an hours sleep all together Now I gots to go hoover.
Travel safely

Quote:
With the cards i've sent, the income is partly for the breastcancer foundation

Quote:
I don't have a pengie card with pressie yet and live in Dutchie land too

The postman is for sure NOT going into MY good book
Me neither...SPANK HIM FRENS!!!

Quote:
No I'm happy in Denial.

Quote:
...btw, I might have a little kittie in some time
(in 2 months at best, obviously... just meant to shake off tarpi pics before i go to bed Good night )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
oh and. did you guys see the jingle bells vid by some of the players?
No, where is it?
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote