THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 8 - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #4981
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Peoooooopleeeeeeeeeee I'm officially a driver since today

oh boy, oh boy I'm sooooo happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2007, 08:46 PM   #4982
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
:lol At least they're no yet asking "who did try to climb mount Cho-Oyu and gave up in 2007?"
The commentators from Telesport wouldn't know the answer to that They are convinced that marat tried to climb Mount Everest :retard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
OH. DEAR. LORD. ... ... and there my friends is an example why people engaging in intimate relations should NOT use the rhythm method ... who is she anyway?!?

I'm a wee bit sad today as we went to see Baby Curls' school concert this morning (which he's been practicing and practicing and practicing and .. well, you get the point) ... and the lights went on :banana, the curtains opened,:banana the music came on ... ... ... and my gorgeous little angel burst into tears and ran off the stage :sad ... awww: awww poor love :hug ... OK, yes, it's a little bit funny too, lol: but the poor little bugger :lol
she was on American Idol, apparently. Uhm...what method?

The poor little angel I completely understand him
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
And since we're talking about fun stuff, in case you still haven't seen it, here is the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and one of his gigs (if you have time watch all of them, they are hilarious)
I looooove Jeff!!! He's just the funniest guy ever!!! I downloaded 2 of his shows The latest one, Sparks of insanity and the one before that, Arguing with myself. He's just brilliant!

Btw, guess what came in the mail today?!! Thaaaank you so much It's so pwetty, and it's the first Christmas Card this year!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
it's that time of the year again!!!!!
I tortured my sister with that song last year And I actually do want a hippo for Christmas I saw this amazing stuffed hippo doll at Ikea...it was sooo fluffy and cute, but my mom bought a spaghetti pot instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
I can confirm that
Old 12-07-2007, 09:01 PM   #4983
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a wee bit sad today as we went to see Baby Curls' school concert this morning (which he's been practicing and practicing and practicing and .. well, you get the point) ... and the lights went on , the curtains opened, the music came on ... ... ... and my gorgeous little angel burst into tears and ran off the stage ... awww poor love ... OK, yes, it's a little bit funny too, but the poor little bugger
Awww, poor thing Hopefully, he'll get over it quick
Quote:
enjoy, dears, and have a great day
ANNA! Got your card today, dear Thank you so much!!
Quote:
Hippopotamuses...
Quote:
WOOT! Congrats!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #4984
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bravo !
Have fun ! And drive safe.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #4985
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm a wee bit sad today as we went to see Baby Curls' school concert this morning (which he's been practicing and practicing and practicing and .. well, you get the point) ... and the lights went on , the curtains opened, the music came on ... ... ... and my gorgeous little angel burst into tears and ran off the stage ... awww poor love ... OK, yes, it's a little bit funny too, but the poor little bugger
Poor Baby Curls!!!! Stage frights aren't fun!!!!
Give him a really big and from me!

Quote:

And since we're talking about fun stuff, in case you still haven't seen it, here is the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and one of his gigs (if you have time watch all of them, they are hilarious)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
He's really, really good!!!!! Watched some other video's from him on Youtube too: , was all the time!

Thanx for sharing, Annie!!!

Quote:

I want one for Christmas too

Quote:

Congrats, Deea!!!! Many safe rides!!!!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:23 PM   #4986
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
The commentators from Telesport wouldn't know the answer to that They are convinced that marat tried to climb Mount Everest :retard:
Sarka is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #4987
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lmgNqFuXwc

:retard: the kids are laughing

"Hungry is a country?!" .. Oh boy, I can't believe in the age of globalisation people can still be this retarded.

Quote:
Awww

Quote:
HIPPO TIME!!!!!

Quote:

I got my hot stone massage this afternoon so I'm completely relaxed.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #4988
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Ulla Was it reaaaally hot?
Old 12-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #4989
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

she was on American Idol, apparently. Uhm...what method?

I tortured my sister with that song last year And I actually do want a hippo for Christmas I saw this amazing stuffed hippo doll at Ikea...it was sooo fluffy and cute, but my mom bought a spaghetti pot instead

I can confirm that
it's a contraceptive method. something about timing your activities according to the cycle not sure why it's an example though. you'll have to ask DA MUSH

owwww..spaghetti pots

were you her first victim???

and EVERYONE! my christmas cards to you go out TOMORROW! MONDAY! not sure if all of you are on the list, so keep your fingers crossed, most of you are definitely on the list. hopefully the cards arrive on time and not next christmas.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #4990

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ulla Was it reaaaally hot?
It was hot, but not in a kinda way.

It was relaxing, nice and warm for my eternally cold feet and my skin was very soft afterwards. I can recommend it to anyone.

Christmas cards time again! To be honest, I haven't thought about it yet.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #4991

I'm bored. Watched part of 'Little Women' but I've seen that movie like 5 times. It's the time of year for cheesy movies.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #4992
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

I like little women. they show home alone every year too!
Old 12-09-2007, 01:37 PM   #4993

Who's that in your avatar Jiat?
Old 12-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #4994
Scavenger Hunter

milo!
Old 12-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #4995
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! Congrats!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
I'm bored. Watched part of 'Little Women' but I've seen that movie like 5 times. It's the time of year for cheesy movies.
The Notebook
the Prince and Me
Bridget Jones 1 and 2
Casanova
Laws of Attraction
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Dying Young
A Very Long Engagement
Stage Beauty
Center Stage

Enjoy!
...And I haven't even started with the period drama...