The "Bye bye Davis Cup, we will miss you..." 2007 DC Thread - Page 87 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #1291
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Bye bye Davis Cup, we will miss you..." 2007 DC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
VIDEO! The Russians playing football during practice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq5CFSzLI9M
Thanks a lot Tangy, and congrats!
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2007, 07:05 AM   #1292
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - thanks tangerine_dream, and congrats. I hope you don't mind I copied your link for the football into Dima's Forum And for those who haven't seen it, here is the closing ceremony and the speech http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9PJ3TEbRcqo which was kindly posted by Hope11 in Dima's Forum. Thanks Hope

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #1293
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
I think he did thank the linesmen, it was just a really cute speech because he was obviously struggling but he did it with a smile on his face and a little help from Dima and it was good of him to try, I definitely wouldn't want to have to read a speech in Russian, that's for sure!

And thanks Tangerine Dream & Cat Lady for the videos
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote