2008 tourneys - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #16
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 tourneys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I don't think they will play on tour of champions etc... but I imagine them (especially arnaud, who's very at ease at tv) as commentators.
Brillant! TV commentators, what a good idea.

I see that Pete does not play Blackrock..I meant that tour not the type that Pete recently did with Federer. Some of the players on Blackrock were top players, but some not. They could also play WTT Pro League with that crazy colored court ( I know Pete has played that in the past).
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #17
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Or they'll show us another qualities and invite us to dinner every once in a while
(And let's hope that other quality is cooking in this scenario )
Old 12-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #18
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember where I posted about this before, so I'll post here now.
It is also about a 2008 tourney

Next week I'll know for sure if I can go to Marseille
My sister has the whole week off, but I have to retake 2 exams and hopefully they're on thursday and friday
Old 12-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #19
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I don't remember where I posted about this before, so I'll post here now.
It is also about a 2008 tourney

Next week I'll know for sure if I can go to Marseille
My sister has the whole week off, but I have to retake 2 exams and hopefully they're on thursday and friday
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Should I ask why you have to retake two exams?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #20
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Should I ask why you have to retake two exams?
Thanks

Just not studying enough for one and the other one was really a lot more difficult than what the teacher explained to us all those lessons.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #21
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Thanks

Just not studying enough for one and the other one was really a lot more difficult than what the teacher explained to us all those lessons.
Okay, at least they let you retake them!!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #22
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Okay, at least they let you retake them!!
Yeah, because I'm in my last year I only get 1 retake (is this word correct?).
But I still have to retake exams from my 2nd and 3rd year and that one from the 2nd year will be my 5th attempt
I get the chance to do every exam twice a year, but I hope to get all of them this year, because I want to finish my study in the 4 years that are set for it
As long as you finish your first year in time they can never kick you off. I can stay at this school untill I finish it in maximum 10 years, because that's the time set by the government to finish a study on this level, or you'll have to pay back the amount of finance you got from the government.

But to defend my reputation a little, I'm in my 4th year, so hopefully I won't have to stay longer than necessary

And it's still not sure when I can go, they told me my retakes are on tuesday and wednesday, but weren't confirmed by the teachers. Usually it doesn't change, so it seems that I can fly to Marseille with my sister on wednesday evening and come back on sunday. But we have to be pretty sure Arnaud will be there the whole week. We can't see the final, because our plane only goes back once a day and that is in the afternoon. But that doesn't matter if Arnaud is there thursday - saturday.
What do you guys think? And I'm talking about the situation that he doesn't have to play a match anymore
(Not to assume he will lose, but to prepare for the worst scenario )
Old 12-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #23
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

ummm... *cough* can i mention something in my own self interest.....

...first tourneys of 2008 will start in 10 days! it's hard to believe since we are just getting busy preparing for christmas. can't think of tennis yet.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #24
country flag Kezzi

Ofcourse you can

And now that you mention it, I can't believe it's so soon already
I really feel like summer still has to come here before it can be christmas
Old 12-19-2007, 09:26 PM   #25
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ofcourse you can
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #26
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
If you see him in Australie, can you ask him if he will be in Marseille the whole week?

Uh-oh, if you are the first see him, you're the victim for the questions
Old 12-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #27
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you see him in Australie, can you ask him if he will be in Marseille the whole week?

Uh-oh, if you are the first see him, you're the victim for the questions
I don't imagine him staying 2 days then leaving his sweety region after... lol
Don't worry.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:40 PM   #28
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I don't imagine him staying 2 days then leaving his sweety region after... lol
Don't worry.
Ok, now he just has to be there
I booked the flight and hotel, so it's unforgivable if they don't show up
The flight costs us about 60 euros more, because of my stupid school. They confirmed the dates for my retakes today and today the last really cheap flights were booked Ok, about €50 pp is still cheap, but yesterday it would be €20 pp. We could buy food for all the days in Marseille for the €60 we paid more today
Old 12-21-2007, 10:00 PM   #29
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Which compagny ?

I think that he'll be in marseille (aix) even if he's injured.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Ryanair

Hopefully the cute flight attendant from Aix is on our flights, that'll make up for what we paid extra