********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!******** - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #691
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!********

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayBuzza View Post
Tennizen, I'm sorry that I addressed you the way I did in my response to Mangoes. I got you mixed up with somebody else and should have checked before I posted. My apologies. I hope you and Mangoes will be able to sort things out.
Thanks. I really appreciate your reply
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #692
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Well I am posting here since my name was mentioned. Mangoes, I think you were upset with my post yesterday in the (The Ego has landed again thread). When I replied to your post, you did not reply back.

Today I posted something entirely independent of your post. You questioned my post and did not again respond to my post. And now you are calling my posts BS So it seems like if someone disagrees with you then their posts are BS.

Secondly, the length of my posts is quite short and you can check back and verify. Well if you have a specific issue with my post, then I would appreciate your discussing this in the appropriate thread. If not you can send a PM and we can resolve it that way.

I have absolutely nothing to discuss with you or resolve with you. This is a forum. I'll agree with some posters and will not agree with others. I expressed my thoughts and that's the end. I also thought it a waste of my time to continue to reply to your posts. The thread about Roger's ego was made by a sour rafatard and fueled by a bunch of Rafatards who simply needed to bash Roger because he won the TMC. They thanked you for your post. I thought it nonsense. Yesterday ranks quite high as one of the worst Roger bashing days on GM. End of subject.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 11-20-2007 at 10:40 PM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:42 AM   #693
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for Sat!!!

My LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #694
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
I have absolutely nothing to discuss with you or resolve with you. This is a forum. I'll agree with some posters and will not agree with others. I expressed my thoughts and that's the end. I also thought it a waste of my time to continue to reply to your posts. The thread about Roger's ego was made by a sour rafatard and fueled by a bunch of Rafatards who simply needed to bash Roger because he won the TMC. They thanked you for your post. I thought it nonsense. Yesterday ranks quite high as one of the worst Roger bashing days on GM. End of subject.
Well if that's the way you look at it, I am totally fine with it. If you thought my thoughts were a waste of time why did you quote my post today As for the Roger's ego thread, I am fully aware of why the guy started the thread. That doesn't mean every single post in there is a Roger bashing post and that's the point I was trying to make with you. Secondly I don't even know the guy who thanked me and since he complimented me I had to reply to his post. If you thought it was nonsense, then you shouldn't have responded to it in the first place Anyways the post I made today was relatively polite and chose to address any issues you might have had. Your response is quite rude to say the least. So be it. I think we can safely ignore each other from this point on.
This is detachment -- 

Last edited by tennizen : 11-21-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:18 AM   #695
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Well if that's the way you look at it, I am totally fine with it. If you thought my thoughts were a waste of time why did you quote my post today As for the Roger's ego thread, I am fully aware of why the guy started the thread. That doesn't mean every single post in there is a Roger bashing post and that's the point I was trying to make with you. Secondly I don't even know the guy who thanked me and since he complimented me I had to reply to his post. If you thought it was nonsense, then you shouldn't have responded to it in the first place Anyways the post I made today was relatively polite and chose to address any issues you might have had. Your response is quite rude to say the least. So be it. I think we can safely ignore each other from this point on.
My response was meant to be rude. Oh and I said I considered it a waste of my time to continue to respond to your posts. There really isn't much I can say to a Rafatard who takes it upon himself to lecture me on the way I need to view a thread about Roger's supposed arrogance......a thread started for no other reason than to bash Roger. And if you think you were being fair and without bias, like I said yesterday, the fact that Sawan thanked you for the post says volumes. And on that note, you are about to become the 2nd person on my ignore list. So, toodles

P.S. Since I don't want to continue to clog the Fed forum with this nonsense, feel free to PM me if you have something further to say.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 11-21-2007 at 02:43 AM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 AM   #696
country flag OlderfanCA

OlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond reputeOlderfanCA has a reputation beyond repute

Could most of these "trolls" just be underaged kids? Some teenagers or even tweens could be fueling that fire. Egging people on for a laugh.
OlderfanCA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:04 PM   #697
country flag tennizen

^^ Can any of the mods please delete the conversations between me and mangoes as they are more personal and have nothing to do with the Fed forum
This is detachment -- 
Old 11-26-2007, 06:45 PM   #698
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Well done roger. Another phenomenal year and this is supposed to be your decline.

200 weeks at #1. AMAZING!
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #699
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I liked your latest post in GM, WB, spot on
Old 11-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #700
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

This is just the end of the 1st half of Roger's brilliant career. The 2nd half will be even better! VAMOS! Sparta! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:24 AM   #701
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
This is just the end of the 1st half of Roger's brilliant career. The 2nd half will be even better! VAMOS! Sparta! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote