Wimbledon 2007 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #61
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2007

Oh Casimir, c'est mignon !
Arnaud seems nostalgic about his childhood. lol
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 11:53 PM   #62
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i hope the bryans are not too sensitive and won't read anything into this ... umm... comparison
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #63
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

I know that I'm late with my congratulations to Arnaud & Mika! I kept on following the final from scoreboard after our TV changed to the singles final after the first set. I just had to pack my things at the same time because we left early in the next morning to Greece for two weeks of holidays. Not much chance to use internet there and when we got back I had almost forgotten the Wimbly title. But in any case, a tremendous achivement for the boys!!! And thanks for all the pics and articles here.

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

C'mon! Lleyton Hewitt Mark Philippoussis Todd Reid

¡Vamos! Juan Carlos Ferrero Rafael Nadal

Yippee! Jan-Michael Gambill Graydon Oliver

Come on! Gustavo Kuerten Tim Henman

Wow! Patrick Rafter Wayne Ferreira
kukka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:16 AM   #64
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

*bump*
Most of you probably already know this, but the "tennis served fresh" blog linked again during the TMC an old entry of Bodo about their Wimbledon win, I had missed it at the time:
http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tenni...-tribe-on.html

I was wondering about that:
"Of course, this kind of showboating and screwing around can be deeply annoying to opponents who take a slightly more solemn approach to such occasions, but what the hail - you can't exactly call it gamesmanship, although the effect may be the same. I'm going to write Wayne Bryan an email and invite him to weight in on this issue."
Does anybody here follow Bodo's blog, did he ask him and what was his answer?
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:32 PM   #65
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Does anybody here follow Bodo's blog, did he ask him and what was his answer?
umm... no
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #66
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I also don't follow the blog, but I've read it now.
It's a really funny story, especially about Mika and the doping control officer

I don't exactly understand what is meant with the part you ask about. What does Wayne Bryan have to say about the preparation of Arno and Mika? I think they should know for themselves how they prepare for a match, drinking wine and joking around could just as easily turn against them.
I guess it's a decision every team has to make for themselves and if one isn't as serious about it as the other, so be it. As long as it works for them I can't say that anyone has to comment about it.
Maybe he should ask Bruno too for a reaction on the preparation of other teams