2007 MTF "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Champion is ezekiel - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 AM   #121
country flag marcRD
Banned!

marcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 MTF "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Champion is ezekiel

Here she talks after Nadals loss to Federer in master cup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAF_SAMPRAS
Bogledance....

i think that is simply BURNOUT .

Rafael has singlehandedly been carrying the load for the rest of the competition -- and getting assaulted for it in return -- on his body, his psyche, and his mentality.

the REST period will do him good.

however -- it is also the result of PLENTY of times when rafael has been handed such difficult draws in comparison with Mister Federer -- that nadal not ONLY has had to contend with challengers to HIMSELF for upholding the challenge TO roger -- nadal also has to do his best to preserve what he has alraedy accomplished..........

so -- when he faces "fresh" roger -- with his "Gimme" draws and opponents that still continue to bow to him -- what do you get? Nadal -- battered from his other rivals -- has nothing left for Federer.

PERFECT scenario for Roger.

and that's getting to nadal -- because nadal KNOWS he is not in full form and fitness, mentally and physically and his game suffers from declining confidence.

I am WILLING to bet that Privately -- nadal feels this that HE is getting the RAW end of the deal while roger , in important rides to finals -- gets a SWEETHEART DEAL and nadal always ends up getting the short end of the stick .

Wimbledon, USO, FO. This week, -- you name it....the pattern is VERY VERY clear.

it's a TRAVESTY, i tell you.

Roger Federer the Ronald Reagan of tennis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAF_SAMPRAS
Roger Federer is like the Ronald Reagan of Tennis.

where Reagan with all his obfuscations and cleverness and racist lingo couched in "codes" like "I believe in States Rights" spoken in Mississippi or Alabama to kick off his "presidency" -- Roger Federer with all his fancy playing couched in "genius and talent" gets away with miserable competition.

where reagan "weathered" the "storm" of corruptions deep in his own administration - roger federer "weathered"

the Storms of Big Battles for the top ranks and big titles between generations and among his own generation -- until he "emerged" as a "Victor" that HAD NOTHING to do with those Big Battles

until it was SAFE to put his neck out.....

and stand erect like he was some George Washington LEADING the cavalry........but in reality --- just waited until his "confidence grew" when he saw -- like ANY intelligent person would -- that the field was DEPLETED.

Where Ronald Reagan is the TEFLON PRESIDENT........Roger Federer is the TEFLON "tennis champ"............

and in NEITHER case -- does it MEAN anything GOOD!

it ain't Geee nnnnn uuuu iiiinnnnneeee"
marcRD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 AM   #122
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
I found her here:

http://www.allcourtgame.com/comments...scussionID=763

She is in a tantrum after Federers 5th consecutive wimbledon here, claiming the draw was a conspiracy, drawing anology with 9/11.....

and ofcourse that he is lucky and the usual shit. Well here is some of the stuff she posts everyday all the time (before everything was written in caps lock):
Good heavens, What. A. Nutcase!

Hilarious, really. Yeah, sure - Fed's such a lucky bastard, and as being the Ronald Reagan of tennis, he surely was the secret power behind all those friendly draws of his!

You know, this actually makes me feel better. There I was, thinking MTF is bad. I now for sure that it's not now.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:27 AM   #123
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute

I used to visit the espn boards about a year and a half ago and when I came here I thought sawan was Graf_Sampras for a while.
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:57 AM   #124
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to the ESPN boards maybe twice, but it was after being a member of the TW and MTF forums. I couldn't stand it there, and I never registered. The software was stone age, and the lack of moderators made the place completely intolerable. It seems like tennis is not even the main topic of conversation there most of the time.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #125
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcRD View Post
Here she talks after Nadals loss to Federer in master cup: Bogledance....

i think that is simply BURNOUT .

Rafael has singlehandedly been carrying the load for the rest of the competition -- and getting assaulted for it in return -- on his body, his psyche, and his mentality.

the REST period will do him good.

however -- it is also the result of PLENTY of times when rafael has been handed such difficult draws in comparison with Mister Federer -- that nadal not ONLY has had to contend with challengers to HIMSELF for upholding the challenge TO roger -- nadal also has to do his best to preserve what he has alraedy accomplished..........

so -- when he faces "fresh" roger -- with his "Gimme" draws and opponents that still continue to bow to him -- what do you get? Nadal -- battered from his other rivals -- has nothing left for Federer.

and that's getting to nadal -- because nadal KNOWS he is not in full form and fitness, mentally and physically and his game suffers from declining confidence.

I am WILLING to bet that Privately -- nadal feels this that HE is getting the RAW end of the deal while roger , in important rides to finals -- gets a SWEETHEART DEAL and nadal always ends up getting the short end of the stick .

Wimbledon, USO, FO. This week, -- you name it....the pattern is VERY VERY clear.

it's a TRAVESTY, i tell you.

Roger Federer the Ronald Reagan of tennis:
lol RFK is sitting reading that thinking 'finally.. someone else understands '
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:16 AM   #126
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
lol RFK is sitting reading that thinking 'finally.. someone else understands '
Graf_Sampras is a decent poster on ESPN. I have talked with him/her but he/she has one large flaw in his/her logic.

He/she thinks Sampras is the goat.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:27 AM   #127
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

He's more of a GOAT than your GOAT, Borg.

Johnny Mac = Borg Killa.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:31 AM   #128
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
He's more of a GOAT than your GOAT, Borg.

Johnny Mac = Borg Killa.
RG + Wimby

something the idiot twins FED&SAMP will never achieve.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:46 AM   #129
country flag marcRD
Banned!

marcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond reputemarcRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Graf_Sampras is a decent poster on ESPN. I have talked with him/her but he/she has one large flaw in his/her logic.

He/she thinks Sampras is the goat.
How can you call it just a flaw when it is all her life is all about, defending Sampras as the goat. It is not like you who love players because they beat the player you hate, she hates players who threatens the status as GOAT of Pete Sampras.
marcRD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote