Why do people always vote for wrong politicians? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

I must hurry, before a fanatic one affirms that this thread hurts its pseudofeelings and it will be eliminated?
Why do people vote for such people as Bush and his family, Clinton and his family, Sarkozy- Thanks God he has no family. Politics of these people rely upon realization of own point of view and relization of interests of point of view of rich supporters. And the only possibility is not to give power for them. If they have power, they have very deeply in a.. own society and own voters. These naive voters, who elected it can protest, stamp and they will gain nothing.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #3
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
You forgot Boris Pashanski.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
You're right.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:59 PM   #5
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
I must hurry, before a fanatic one affirms that this thread hurts its pseudofeelings and it will be eliminated?
Why do people vote for such people as Bush and his family, Clinton and his family, Sarkozy- Thanks God he has no family. Politics of these people rely upon realization of own point of view and relization of interests of point of view of rich supporters. And the only possibility is not to give power for them. If they have power, they have very deeply in a.. own society and own voters. These naive voters, who elected it can protest, stamp and they will gain nothing.
Many reasons, here are a few...
Some people think that these guys do a good job.
Often there is little choice, it's someone you don't want to vote for v another prson you don't want to vote for.
Also, many people are stupid and don't vote based on policies.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:21 PM   #6
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Please, explain to us exactly what happened in the last Polish elections. How did they win, who will be in Parliament, what will the new administration look like, and what effect will that have on the number of immigrants going to England looking for work? It's time to turn the spotlight on your own country for a while, and the effect that your elections will have on the rest of Europe.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
You're right.
you made Jaap change all the structure of his sig, it was all in 1 column before

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how old you are, but, not so many years ago, in your country, a few illuminated men dicided who rule your country
so let me keep on voting wrong guys, at least, it's my very own mistake

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
you made Jaap change all the structure of his sig, it was all in 1 column before
They wouldn't let me have 12 columns. Its better like this though as I can add as many as want if needs be.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #10
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people always talk about the governments of places they don't live?
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #11
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any decent politicians? I'm talking about the whole world, please don't take me for some mtw-follower.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #12
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I know of one personally. He was wonderful, but he was forced out of office by California's stupid term limits.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #13
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Because "right" politicians do not exist.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #14
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Are there any decent politicians? I'm talking about the whole world, please don't take me for some mtw-follower.
Not in high positions, there aren't. They're all liars and cheaters. Power corrupts.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:32 PM   #15
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Politics in a Democracy involves a lot of stealth corruption. The other alternative which is a dictatorship by one guy isn't that better as nobody ever wants to relinquish power and there actually is visible corruption.

At least with Politic in a democracy people feel better as they get to feel like they have a say and feel they are involved in what's going on yet corruption is still there playing a huge role.

Mtw if you are really depressed by the current state of the world here is what you can do.
1. Focus on your own mess that's Polish politics before moaning about the USA, France or UK.
2. Declare your home a Sovereign State and you won't need to worry about any politics except your own Of course you will be soon in the News as a big Joke before Corruption decides to lock you in jail.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote