Tommy news - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2007, 05:20 AM   #91

Default Re: Tommy news

How lucky you are to have seen Tommy so close And it was nice to read a story about Tommy that didn't concern the Davis Cup Tie--that story still gives me the creeps
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 PM   #92
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
How lucky you are to have seen Tommy so close And it was nice to read a story about Tommy that didn't concern the Davis Cup Tie--that story still gives me the creeps

Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:42 PM   #93
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

According to German media Tommy got operated on his right shoulder in New York. He has to rest for about 6 weeks. His start at the Australian Open is likely not in danger at the moment. Tommy will start practising at the end of the year again.

It has also turned out during the mecial checks that there are no indications of a poisoning during the DC encouter against Russia. "The test was without any result. It's been to long since the happening. It's no longer an issue", said Haas.

Quote:
Haas erneut unterm Messer

Tommy Haas bleibt das Verletzungspech weiterhin treu. Der deutsche Daviscup-Spieler hat sich in New York erneut einer Operation an der rechten Schulter unterziehen müssen. Das bestätigte der beste deutsche Tennis-Profi dem Sport-Informations-Dienst (sid). Nach dem kleinen Eingriff muss Haas voraussichtlich sechs Wochen pausieren.

Seine Teilnahme an den Australian Open (14. bis 27. Januar) ist nach derzeitigem Stand der Dinge nicht gefährdet. Haas will Ende des Jahres wieder mit dem Training beginnen. An der lädierten Schulter war er bereits vor dem jüngsten Eingriff zweimal operiert worden und hatte auch danach immer wieder Probleme.

Im Zuge der Untersuchungen in den USA hatte Haas auch sein Blut auf die Anzeichen einer möglichen Vergiftung untersuchen lassen und damit auf die Verschwörungstheorien im Anschluss an das deutsche Davis-Cup-Aus in Russland reagiert. "Die Untersuchung war ohne Ergebnis, die Ereignisse liegen schon zu weit zurück. Damit ist alles vom Tisch", sagte Haas, für den die Saison nach der verpassten Teilnahme am laufenden Masters-Cup in Schanghai bereits beendet ist.

(Sport-Informations-Dienst, Neuss)
http://www.focus.de/sport/tennis/haa...id_582750.html
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:53 AM   #94
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Eden

Tommy

Safin!!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 AM   #95
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope his shoulder problems are gone with this OP. Time to rest now Tommy.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:41 AM   #96

I wasn't surprised that the blood tests didn't show anything especially after all this time. Some poisons can not be detected at all. And beside you can slip other things into a person's food/drink that would cause them to feel bad without it being a poison. What really surprised me was the 3rd shoulder surgery I don't know how much more tennis that shoulder can take
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #97
country flag Tommy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I wasn't surprised that the blood tests didn't show anything especially after all this time. Some poisons can not be detected at all. And beside you can slip other things into a person's food/drink that would cause them to feel bad without it being a poison. What really surprised me was the 3rd shoulder surgery I don't know how much more tennis that shoulder can take
I was surprise about the surgery too..
Ans this shoulder will take plenty of tennis!!

Safin!!
Old 12-18-2007, 01:48 PM   #98
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Alex Waske posted on his website telling that he has problems with his arm again and went to Klaus Eder's reha center in Donaustauf to get treatment. He met Tommy there and spent some time with him. Not telling how Tommy feels though...
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:54 PM   #99
country flag yumo

yumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond repute

K-Swiss Signs Tennis Star Tommy Haas
Monday December 17, 10:47 am ET

WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Dec. 17 /CNW/ -- K-Swiss inked an endorsement deal with internationally acclaimed tennis player, Tommy Haas. The German-born player has over 11 career ATP titles with a career high ranking of #2 in the world. Tommy has been a fixture at the top of the ATP rankings for over a decade, and is one of the top players on the tour. Jennifer Weiderman, VP of Marketing, was happy to make the announcement. "Tommy is a perfect fit for K-Swiss given our strong classic tennis heritage. His leadership on the court, style and passion make him a perfect brand ambassador for K-Swiss."
Tommy Haas will appear in the Spring 2008 advertising campaign for the brand. Shot in picturesque Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the campaign features Tommy in performance tennis and lifestyle apparel and footwear. The partnership also includes personal appearances for the brand and assistance in the design of future performance collections. Haas noted, "I remember seeing K-Swiss as a kid when I was starting my tennis career and am thrilled to be associated with a brand with such a strong heritage. I am obviously excited about the performance tennis styles but also eager to collaborate on off court opportunities as well." Erik Vervloet, Director of Sports Marketing for K-Swiss, adds, "Tommy will be an invaluable asset in showcasing our current product offerings and developing future styles. We look forward to working closely with him and are proud to have him representing K-Swiss in the upcoming grand slams."
The new global K-Swiss advertising campaign, featuring Tommy Haas and other K-Swiss athletes, will make its debut in February 2008. The campaign will be showcased in television, print, on-line, and outdoor venues. For additional information and/or interviews with Tommy Haas and/or Jennifer Weiderman, please contact Tara Clavell-Vera at Gale Group Public Relations (212) 685-6789 or Jennifer Macfarland at K-Swiss (818)-706-5136.

About K-Swiss:

Since 1966, K-SWISS has represented innovation, quality, performance and style. Its signature K-SWISS "CLASSIC," the first leather tennis shoe, made its debut on court in 1966, and more than 40 years later, is still a style staple both on and off the court. Today, K-SWISS' premium sports heritage can be found in both tennis, running, nautical, and training footwear and apparel that stands up to the performance demands of top athletes and trendsetters around the world.
yumo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #100
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he's prepared for Australia.

I can't find any news about Tommy.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #101
country flag Tommy fan

He plays Kooyong?

Safin!!
Old 01-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #102
country flag TommyB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post
He plays Kooyong?
I don't know.

But he's still in the players list.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #103
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

German Newspapers report that Nicolas Kiefer asked Tommy Haas to play double at Olympia. Kiwi said he already asked Tommy but they will talk about it during the Australian Open. -> Reading between the lines I guess that they talked on the phone and planned to meet in Melbourne... so Tommy seems to be fit for Australian Open
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #104
country flag TommyB.

Tommy & Kiwi would be great...like Becker & Stich 92.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #105
country flag TommyB.

no exhibition - Tommy has withdrawn from Kooyong

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/07012008/...ess-worry.html

Melbourne