I might have hypothyroidism - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2007, 10:32 AM   #16
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I might have hypothyroidism

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
Severe weight loss, stomach cramps, bloody diarrhea, tiredness, anemia.
Yes, you had really serious symptoms. It could be bleeding peptic ulcer too and many other diseases. And what was it? I hope that you come to doctor.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 10:35 AM   #17
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Yes, you had really serious symptoms. It could be bleeding peptic ulcer too and many other diseases. And what was it? I hope that you come to doctor.
I was professionally diagnosed 12 months ago. I'm absolutely fine now and my treatment worked fairly quickly, but thank you for asking!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:58 AM   #18
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
I was professionally diagnosed 12 months ago. I'm absolutely fine now and my treatment worked fairly quickly, but thank you for asking!

That's very good that you come to a doctor. I hope that everything is allright now.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #19
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the results came back normal. There's nothing wrong with my thyroid. What's weird is I'm still having these symptoms. Enlarged goiter, inability to concentrate and focus, bad memory, etc. I need to know why that' still happening.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #20
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgirltennis View Post
Well, the results came back normal. There's nothing wrong with my thyroid. What's weird is I'm still having these symptoms. Enlarged goiter, inability to concentrate and focus, bad memory, etc. I need to know why that' still happening.
do you have any pain?? near to the joints (not precisely on the joints) for example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:05 AM   #21
country flag mtw

Quote:
Maybe neurosis or fatigue or overworking. You must find an occupation for yourself. What are you doing proffesionally? You are young woman and you should not take care only of your diseases or try to seek for disease.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #22
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
inability to concentrate and focus, bad memory, etc. I need to know why that' still happening.
Why? You'd just forget the reason.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:16 AM   #23
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile* View Post
do you have any pain?? near to the joints (not precisely on the joints) for example?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Maybe neurosis or fatigue or overworking. You must find an occupation for yourself. What are you doing proffesionally? You are young woman and you should not take care only of your diseases or try to seek for disease.
I think it's just stress. This is my first semester at college, and my first time away from home. I'm majoring in Finance, which doesn't really seem like it's something I want to do. I've decided to switch to nursing. Two of my aunts are nurses and my sister works in the medical field. I really do think I could love nursing. My dream nursing position would be in Labr and Delivery and the Newborn Nursery. The school I'm considering applying to doesn't have residency, so I would be moving back home, which is fine with me. I'm just 18. I should be home.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #24
country flag mtw

Quote:
No.

I think it's just stress. This is my first semester at college, and my first time away from home. I'm majoring in Finance, which doesn't really seem like it's something I want to do. I've decided to switch to nursing. Two of my aunts are nurses and my sister works in the medical field. I really do think I could love nursing. My dream nursing position would be in Labr and Delivery and the Newborn Nursery. The school I'm considering applying to doesn't have residency, so I would be moving back home, which is fine with me. I'm just 18. I should be home.
Yes. It seems that it is stress.