Rafa's avatars :) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM   #16
country flag Denise

Denise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond reputeDenise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's avatars :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
Rafa in his underwear I think. That is The Picture of the moment
I know! Who don't know on MTF? Anyone! Rafa in his underwear, of course ! This is really the pic of the moment, I think I will make an avatar with this one
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #17
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
ClayBuzza, I won't put any phrase But the avatar it's so short! I want a big one like yours
Thanks anyway
Hi Denise!

If you are a non-paying member here (which I can see you are, otherwise you'd have either 'Premium' or 'Lifetime' Member indicated below your username) - you can only have small avatars (i.e. 96 x 96 pixels).

If you'd like to have a bigger one, you'll need to become a paying member. It's not expensive at all (10$ a year if I remember well), and you can have nice pictures in your signature as well, so I advise you to get a premium membership.
Look up the costs under 'User CP' and then click 'paid subscriptions'...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 11-12-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:07 PM   #18
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

The above message was sponsored by the MTF Marketing Machine. Premium Membership rocks!!

l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:12 PM   #19
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayBuzza View Post
If it's the picture I THINK it is, that would be quite a hard task...
And I'd definitely need to cough up the cash so I could have a big avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Which picture??? I'm curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
Rafa in his underwear I think. That is The Picture of the moment
Not the underwear pic, though it is delightful. I wonder if anyone still has the video that the screencaps came from on their computer?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #20
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Not the underwear pic, though it is delightful. I wonder if anyone still has the video that the screencaps came from on their computer?
You mean the pic sans cullotte, nay?

Be sure, I'm quite willing to make THAT one into an avatar for any of you - but I'm still not all too much convinced it isn't an imposter...

Anathema

Old 11-12-2007, 09:35 PM   #21
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

^^ No way any of us would get away with having that as our avatar .. would we?
Old 11-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #22
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
^^ No way any of us would get away with having that as our avatar .. would we?
Good Heavens Personified... I. Hope. Not.
But you never know about some people around here, eh?

Anathema

Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #23
country flag Psichogauchovna

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute

i hope someone likes them

Old 12-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #24
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute

poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:06 AM   #25
country flag Droolv.

Droolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond reputeDroolv. has a reputation beyond repute

Rafael Nadal - Dubai

Droolv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #26
country flag Luvyoyoma1954@co

Luvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzza = Fed Killa View Post
I can make one for you, if you like.
Just send me your fav picture by PM, and tell me if/what text you want on it.

Muzza, would you be willing to make an avatar forme also??
RAFAEL NADAL FOREVER #1

David Ferrer, Nando Verdasco, Guillermo Canas, Nicolas Massu, Carlos Moya, Feli Lopez, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez and Guillermo Coria
Luvyoyoma1954@co is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 AM   #27
country flag Luvyoyoma1954@co

Luvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond repute

Would someone tell me the benefits of a premium membership i MTF???
RAFAEL NADAL FOREVER #1

David Ferrer, Nando Verdasco, Guillermo Canas, Nicolas Massu, Carlos Moya, Feli Lopez, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez and Guillermo Coria
Luvyoyoma1954@co is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #28
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys (I am new here)

psichogauchovna would you mind if I use the tenth picture as an avatar?
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #29
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #30
country flag poiree

Roland Garros 2007