2007: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half Completed Results - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #196
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half Completed Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Federer View Post
I believe you are falsing accusing me of saying the GM mods cave to pressure. I don't think I appreciate that. Maybe what you should do is read the post and see if the post says that before levelling any accusations. But it's a nice trick . Making up something false in your post in the hope that it would either lead mods to believe it or to see if I cave

By the way asserting something is not true ("..but it's not true") doesn't make it so. All this holier than thou stuff-- are you in running for a mod position?
Your post speaks for itself and its just not worth any more time to sit here and parse words back and forth with you. I don't care what the mods think, but you seem to be a bit concerned about it. Do you really think they care about this conversation? Please. I have no interest in 'making you cave' I just disagree with your statement.

Holier than thou? Yeah, I'm sick of the whining and (false) accusations that have been flying around this board for the last few weeks, I'm free to mention that. It's a tennis forum, it shouldn't be this much of a soap opera.

I have no desire to be a mod. Do you?

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #197
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Your post speaks for itself and its just not worth any more time to sit here and parse words back and forth with you. I don't care what the mods think, but you seem to be a bit concerned about it. Do you really think they care about this conversation? Please. I have no interest in 'making you cave' I just disagree with your statement.

Holier than thou? Yeah, I'm sick of the whining and (false) accusations that have been flying around this board for the last few weeks, I'm free to mention that. It's a tennis forum, it shouldn't be this much of a soap opera.

Hey, take a look at your post. You openly accuse me of saying that the GM mods cave to pressure. That is NOT IN MY POST. It is absolutely the figment of your imagination. It is not a matter of disagreeing, I am telling you that your post states unequivocally that I am accusing GM mods of something. You can read, but you have to learn to comprehend.

Yes, I seem to be concerned with what the mods think, that's why it's my post which says that some mods put pressure on others. And your post which speaks on their behalf and on their apparently allegedly slighted feelings is the one which does not smacks of sucking up. Please.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #198
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I said IF

"If it were true, you are accusing the GM mods of being wimps, who cave in to others."

That's all I have to say. Just not worth it anymore.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #199
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Federer View Post
Anything for a win
Just trying to keep up with the Ducktards and Rafatards!
Nah, the Fedtards are definitely dominating this time, what with all the bickering amongst themselves, stirring up fights and whatnot
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:20 PM   #200
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half Completed Results

I'd certainly be willing to sacrifice myself for the "greater cause" I mean, if doing so means suffering an overwhelmingly large amount of exposure to ridicule, outright dislike and unwarranted criticism on the basis that I don't subscribe to the liberalistic perspective which is all too prevalent on this board, then so be it.

Anyone with an intellectual capacity equivalent to that of a freshly dissected frog would be able to distinguish between trolling and brutal honesty. I've had no problem giving credit where credit is due.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:24 AM   #201
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half Completed Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I'd certainly be willing to sacrifice myself for the "greater cause" I mean, if doing so means suffering an overwhelmingly large amount of exposure to ridicule, outright dislike and unwarranted criticism on the basis that I don't subscribe to the liberalistic perspective which is all too prevalent on this board, then so be it.

Anyone with an intellectual capacity equivalent to that of a freshly dissected frog would be able to distinguish between trolling and brutal honesty. I've had no problem giving credit where credit is due.
The pansy poet rambles on.

Be a man and learn some math.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:27 AM   #202
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
The pansy poet rambles on.

Be a man and learn some math.
You suck.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:29 AM   #203
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
You suck.
Another "intellectual" response by the average mentally devoid MTF loser.

Dont stand in front of the light unless you want to be burned.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:34 AM   #204
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Another "intellectual" response by the average mentally devoid MTF loser.

Dont stand in front of the light unless you want to be burned.
You're a turd sandwich.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:25 AM   #205
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post

Self-righteousness at its peak. Why such a defensive stance? You're not even the one being accused of anything.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:28 AM   #206
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
People are hating Deb just because she is a Mod who also happens to be a Roddick Fan. Some assume that she is behind every banning but forgetting there are loads of mods here Pretty sad
Being a Roddick fan is reason enough to be ashamed, be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPower View Post
Get a room with Deb and Tangy TGS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
People seem to have the impression that she runs MTF, decides bannings etc. As far as I know is far from the case, the only moderating she does is in the Roddick forum.

Escude and Glenn just need a scapegoat and it happens to be her.
Yeah right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
What an utter load of bollocks, and im not talking on Glenn's behalf on this...

plus, what ive been saying about her in my votes is just ACC related.

idiot, get your head out your fangirl arses
And I don't talk on Mike's behalf too.

I agree with the last sentence 150%.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote