alison warrilow - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 12:59 AM   #106
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: alison warrilow

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim
you keep telling me what you dont like i cant control what the freak does or stop her comign on MTF so you have a go if your so passionate about it !!!!!
you can always report her to the moderators! That is why they are here!

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2004, 01:03 AM   #107
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

yeah ban her GREAT IDEA..invents a new name to get round that and her ex one of many (father of her kids) has a pc she'll just use that.....he kicked her out by the way hence why shes in a place on her own now..........

ANYWAYS......sorry to get in row with you tall one i didnt really know u so I'm sorry but really had a gutfull of being followed on here by her I love tennis but am sick of her coming on here and shes's 35 and a mother and should grow up !!!!!

I am off now anyway to talk to Cari so let the arsehole read their thread cos i wont be responding as its plays into their hands and i want to spend all my energy on the people i care about.
denim is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2004, 01:11 AM   #108
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

they can ban her IP number (and more than one number if neccessary) and then she won't be able to post under differant names

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-01-2004, 02:11 AM   #109
country flag smudger

smudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond reputesmudger has a reputation beyond repute

I had same on site I used to go on and you can get IP number banned, happened to my friend and they can actually block the computer itself
smudger is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread