Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2007, 02:13 AM   #76
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLjubicic
There are many many posters in GM who should have been banned a long time ago but werent because they join some of the mods for a circle jerk on their favorite players. The only ban that should take place here is for the Bias mods(not all) who arent doing what they signed up for.Bring back Gu and get rid of the the mods who feel the need to remove a thread or suspend people just because they dont like what is being said about their favorite player
Yep.

and never insult 'a good mate' of a mod, coz they run away and tell the teacher, and they are teachers pet afterall.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 AM   #77
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Don't be so oversensitive, nobody killed people here.

A private forum I support, mind you.

I just posted to clear some rumours, not to defend a point.
you can still get banned if you support the forum, supporting it does mean a free pass to ruin it.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:58 AM   #78
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Live View Post
you can still get banned if you support the forum, supporting it does mean a free pass to ruin it.
Ruin it? You're hanging too much with the Ducktards' fan club - you're turning into one of them.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:05 AM   #79
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBdV View Post
I'm not sure what you're referring to there but if you're calling him a racist because of a few jokey remarks he's made, then you could be called that too because of some sweeping, generalizing comments you made about France and the French. And many other posters on GM too. If I were to complain about all posts like that I saw from you and many other posters (I wouldn't because I have a sense of humour and they don't offend me), does anyone really think those posters would be banned? Seems like there's a lack of consistency there.
When you think about what a poster like R=FK has got away with, praising Hitler, being an apologist for ****, etc. not to mention being caught with a double account, there really is a lack of consistency.
I myself have French blood in me, my posts were joking. Perhaps we see things differently, maybe a joke to me isnt a joke to you, but i have no problems with French people, as i would be hating myself.

Ive seen Gu say some horrible things about Spaniards and Argentinians, but perhaps those were also in jest, im not sure. Also, some of his sexist remarks include telling posters to get back in the kitchen, do his laundry, etc. But NOT anything dealing with the WTA and prize money issue, as that is simply a matter of the WTA being severly lacking in quality of matches, and has nothing to do with them being women.

As for RFK, he is just an absolute fool and should have been banned a long time ago. He went back on his bet, he created a double account, is an extreme sexist, racist, and praises Hitler for his actions If they're going to get rid of anyone, he's the one.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:05 AM   #80
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
You're hanging too much with the Ducktards' fan club - you're turning into one of them.

I say make me a mod.......

Mods reading this i wanna become a mod, what are the qualifications? just let me do it somewhere.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:14 AM   #81
country flag ufokart

ufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond reputeufokart has a reputation beyond repute

I support the petition to let Gu be free too

Why can't the people that can't stand him just ignore his comments in GM? It can't be that difficult, i know i do it everytime he rants about Chela, Nalbandian and Del Potro
I don't really think he has said things as bad as some people make it seem. So he doesn't like the spaniard and the argie players, big deal

Berdych - Andreev - Acasuso - Mathieu - Tursunov - Gaudio - Simon

Vliegen * Malisse * Chela * Zabaleta * Gasquet * Calleri * Djokovic * Starace

Retired and not so active players¬

SJENG SCHALKEN [] PAT RAFTER [] THOMAS MUSTER [] GUGA KUERTEN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MARIA KIRILENKO
ufokart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:14 AM   #82
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn you can create a double account but you don't want to stoop to R=FK's level.
Kudryavtseva def. Sharapova 6-2, 6-4
Tipsarevic def. Roddick 6-7, 7-5, 6-4, 7-6
Dancevic def. Nalbandian 6-4, 6-2, 6-4
Zheng def. Ivanovic 6-1, 6-4
Tanasugarn def. Jankovic 6-3, 6-2
Radwanska def. Kuznetsova 6-4, 1-6, 7-5
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:16 AM   #83
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post

I say make me a mod.......

Mods reading this i wanna become a mod, what are the qualifications? just let me do it somewhere.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:21 AM   #84
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
I myself have French blood in me, my posts were joking. Perhaps we see things differently, maybe a joke to me isnt a joke to you, but i have no problems with French people, as i would be hating myself.

Ive seen Gu say some horrible things about Spaniards and Argentinians, but perhaps those were also in jest, im not sure. Also, some of his sexist remarks include telling posters to get back in the kitchen, do his laundry, etc. But NOT anything dealing with the WTA and prize money issue, as that is simply a matter of the WTA being severly lacking in quality of matches, and has nothing to do with them being women.

As for RFK, he is just an absolute fool and should have been banned a long time ago. He went back on his bet, he created a double account, is an extreme sexist, racist, and praises Hitler for his actions If they're going to get rid of anyone, he's the one.
Bullshit. One of the first posters to send me a PM offering a hand was jayjay (Argie). Hendu is Argie, ufokart is Argie.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:35 AM   #85
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bullshit. One of the first posters to send me a PM offering a hand was jayjay (Argie). Hendu is Argie, ufokart is Argie.
Well then evidently they are just jokes then. I guess i am just not as thick skinned as some of the other posters around here, and can just shrug off some of the stuff you say. I am more emotional and take things to heart. Sorry, thats just how i am. and probably how alot of the people around here feel as well, where they read some of the stuff you say, even if you think its not that bad and they should shrug it off, some of us just cant. Its not in our nature.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 AM   #86
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ruin it? You're hanging too much with the Ducktards' fan club - you're turning into one of them.
You need to let go of this. It is inaccurate, at best.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:51 AM   #87
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Well then evidently they are just jokes then. I guess i am just not as thick skinned as some of the other posters around here, and can just shrug off some of the stuff you say. I am more emotional and take things to heart. Sorry, thats just how i am. and probably how alot of the people around here feel as well, where they read some of the stuff you say, even if you think its not that bad and they should shrug it off, some of us just cant. Its not in our nature.
Of course they are jokes. I mean, I'm sure you're much more of an Argie than they are.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:55 AM   #88
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
You need to let go of this. It is inaccurate, at best.
What have I said, darling?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM   #89
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

So Gu, what was this last ban all about? I still don't know (Escude can chip in here to say I'm slow, but I never did find out -- and I asked around too). Escude said fighting with some posters of Serbian origin?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:02 AM   #90
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What have I said, darling?
Coy doesn't work on you and the implication of your posts are clear, especially to anyone who reads them all at once lately. The ducktards are not ganging up on you, in fact I would say that most of them don't care about you or your ban. The few that have taken notice of it seem to be neutral.

I said before that I don't want you to be permanently banned. Please, behave, man up and accept responsibility for the mistakes you made, and move on. Please.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote