~*Molina Madness*~ - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2007, 03:54 PM   #376
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Molina Madness*~

Enric also told us in Moscow that Carlos Ramos and him will be umping the Davis Cup final in Portland
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2007, 04:42 PM   #377
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
woooo looking forward to the pics Sjoukje

I could do with some cheering up in the form of Enric

@ a 'date' with Peta... seriously I will be pleased if he knows who I am when I say hello
maybe when you wake up they will be here

oooh he KNOWS who you are hun.......he knows
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #378
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post
Enric also told us in Moscow that Carlos Ramos and him will be umping the Davis Cup final in Portland
Yes he told us that after Madrid he was going to do some teaching and the DC final. No Shanghai, too many Spanish guys there
Old 10-31-2007, 10:14 AM   #379
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Okay, here we go Enric at the Paulo / Fish match

Old 10-31-2007, 10:16 AM   #380
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Enric at the Charly / Juanqui match, now that was a nice combination

Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 AM   #381
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

later that day after Fer's doubles match:

Enric thought it would be nice to stand before the purple wall
Old 10-31-2007, 10:19 AM   #382
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

this is on the 18th of October, Gonzalez match

Old 10-31-2007, 10:20 AM   #383
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

will do Enric's "microphone show" later on, it needs a story to go with it
Old 10-31-2007, 12:16 PM   #384
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh thanks Sjoukje dear

They are awesome!!!!

I really like the one just under the "Enric steps between Paulo and Fish" photo!!!!

(and you already know that I think that the photo with you and Gaby is just )
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:25 PM   #385
country flag BrookeI
Armada Chica

BrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeI has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo, Enric, Carlos and Juan Carlos all on the same court. That's almost too much hotness to handle.

During the Fish/Mathieu match, he should've kicked Mardy's butt. At least given him some warnings/violations. Mardy was being a complete jerk.
Ferrero Tard #6

So for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and on this day we hope for, what we still can't see,
It's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more, there's so much to be thankful for
Thankful - Josh Groban
BrookeI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:46 PM   #386
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
oh yes we were there I mean : Mardy: WTF?! I still have no idea what he was on about but he wouldnt stop talking to Enric and Enric stopped him 3 times . And he didn't have to call Paulo a "fucking ass" now did he?! And Enric told a security guard to stay with Paulo all the way to the dressingroom

The day after I told Enric: you were very brave to jump in between those 2! Enric: and stupid!

I will try to get my pics up tonight or tomorrow night
Oh, LOL, of course you were there, not in front of your TV and not on MTF
Basically Mardy got Mad at Paulo after the medical time out in the 2nd set, he thought Paulo just faked, even if Paulo was leading the set but it was before Mardy's serve. I think he called him 'fucking French ass' to be exact. Hehe, at least on TV it seemed Paulo was ready to fight back if needed. And it wasn't stupid of Enric AT ALL, look how Damien Steiner and others have completely lost control, he did not. That's why he is among the best!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #387
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

I think there was nothing fake about Paulo's injury time out.... It's not the first time his back is giving him problems. Mardy was way out of line imo. And he wouldn't let go! (he could be a good MTF-poster....some of those have no idea when enough is enough either )

Maybe Enric thought it was stupid because IF they had started to fight he would be in the middle
Old 10-31-2007, 08:29 PM   #388
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Darling pictures Moo

I would go up and pinch both their bums in the first pic here and why do i find this odd desire to lick all 3 of them in the second pic

Enrics eyelasheys are so long they are lovely long lasheys!!!!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #389
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think there was nothing fake about Paulo's injury time out.... It's not the first time his back is giving him problems. Mardy was way out of line imo. And he wouldn't let go! (he could be a good MTF-poster....some of those have no idea when enough is enough either )

Maybe Enric thought it was stupid because IF they had started to fight he would be in the middle
You're right about Mardy being a good MTF poster.
But naah, they wouldn't have deared to start a fight with Enric between them. Even Mardy's not that stupid. Enric has a great authority!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:07 AM   #390
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

My friend Francis and I finally sorted out pictures from the Kremlin Cup So here you go

Me and Enric

Lena (Mermaid) and Enric
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote