DARES AND STUNTS - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2004, 09:38 PM   #16
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DARES AND STUNTS

There was this construction in my neighbourhood in Russia when I was 7 and the stored wooden boards in there. Me and my friends were building a tree house at the time and needed some boards. There were 4 of us and we flipped a coin on who is going to the site in the evening and steal some boards. I and another guy (Misha)) had to go.
The boards were stored at the second floor of the half-finished building so we went there quietly and to save time decided to throw the boards below and then get them. That made a lot of noice and the construction guard heared us. He was going to the second floor already when we saw him so the only thing we could do to run is jump to the ground (6 meters) directly. There was sand about 3 meters next to the building and we hoped to reach there in our fall. Unfortunately my friend and I didn't and landed on concrete (ouch!). My friend ended up with a fractured tibia and a zillion bruises, cuts and scrapes and I just ended up with the later. With the help of our friends we got to Misha's house which was only two building away.
How's that for a crazy stunt?

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2004, 11:26 PM   #17
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DARES AND STUNTS

JAJAJA......great story Vass

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote