It's Monday and I still haven't heard of the "triumphant" return of our dear MTF-ers - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #31
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Monday and I still haven't heard of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyCañas View Post
I see.

What can you do besides waiting for the ban to end?
I've got some plans already.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #32
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I haven't posted anything bad, this is all work from some Roddick-fan who thinks she owns MTF.
That is absolute bullshit. Pure and absolute bullshit. If you are going to throw accusations around, perhaps you should direct them at the correct people. And it was people Gu, not a person. You don't get suspended because of one complaint.

Judging by your comments around here since yesterday it would seem that you did not think about what happened. That makes me sad because now I wonder if it will happen again and then your next ban will be permanent.

Please don't let that happen.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM   #33
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
That is absolute bullshit. Pure and absolute bullshit. If you are going to throw accusations around, perhaps you should direct them at the correct people. And it was people Gu, not a person. You don't get suspended because of one complaint.

Judging by your comments around here since yesterday it would seem that you did not think about what happened. That makes me sad because now I wonder if it will happen again and then your next ban will be permanent.

Is this some kind of threatening?

I'm just not blind about what happens here and I do have some inside info. Let's not forget how Mike was banned. How come nothing happened before until a certain someone decided to campaign? If you actually read my post, I haven't mentioned any names, so you can't accuse me of anything.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #34
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Monday and I still haven't heard of the "triumphant" return of our dear MTF-

Do you seriously believe that what I wrote was a threat? If you do, read it again.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:35 PM   #35
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Default Re: It's Monday and I still haven't heard of the "triumphant" return of our dear MTF-

Quote:
Do you seriously believe that what I wrote was a threat? If you do, read it again.
Seriously I don't, but we never know.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:43 PM   #36
country flag nolop

nolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond reputenolop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

with that comment it is hard not to believe you had something to do with his ban though.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #37
country flag Fee

You can believe whatever you like Nolop, I don't care. If I had a problem with Gu, I would tell him so directly and he knows it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Seriously I don't, but we never know.
It's not. I don't want you to get banned. Will you remember that, please?

Old 10-23-2007, 09:00 PM   #38
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Supermods already sent GlennMirnyi a PM explaining the reasons for his banning, all questions of banned members or any other members who are concerned should send an PM to any of the supermods for explanation.

Just a reminder of certain facts:

1. Only supermods can ban any members, so the accusation of the action of a single member causing the banning of another member is without merit.

2. GlennMirnyi was banned before for similar behaviour in GM. Moreover, in the same part of the rules/procedure for banning, it's also noted that staff of MTF can make the decision for banning without warning.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #39
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, since this thread heads to the direction of the other thread in the Questions subforum, this thread is also closed.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread