***** Captain Wasabi returns to Tokyo ***** - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 AM   #136
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***** Captain Wasabi returns to Tokyo *****

Some ppl smoking some good crack thesedays eh World Beater

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2007, 03:19 AM   #137
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater View Post

where did i say you were part of the celebrity "fan" group? Did i state it somewhere in my post? I just made my point about not wanting to pay for exhibition matches, and you responded.
You said you think people who would pay to watch exhibitions are coz they want to see the tennis star/celebrity and not the tennis. I would pay to watch exhibitions, and that makes me and many fans fall under that according to your analysis that's where I have problem with your generalisations and responded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater View Post
If you find roger's exhibition matches amusing, more power to you if you want to watch THE MAN hit some fh's and bh's, good for you. But i have much more important things to do and there is plenty of competetive federer throughout the year for me to witness.

Its so ridiculous for people to get worked up about stuff like this. I stated my opinion. Take it or leave it. No need to get ones panties in a twist, and leave the forum because someone said sth that is not agreable.
Now who's getting all worked up?

I only have problem with your generalisations in this particular case which I rather judgemental hence my response. I don't have a problem with you as a poster as I'd seen many reasonable posts throughout the years. Just so you know.
lsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #138
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsy View Post
You said you think people who would pay to watch exhibitions are coz they want to see the tennis star/celebrity and not the tennis. I would pay to watch exhibitions, and that makes me and many fans fall under that according to your analysis that's where I have problem with your generalisations and responded.
it seems to me you dont understand that i didnt use generalizations.

go read my post and you will see i said "i understand SOME posters would want to pay $$ etc..."

i just repeated the verbage you use when you said "THE MAN" and applied to "SOME" fans...haha...really what does that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsy View Post
Now who's getting all worked up?
I only have problem with your generalisations in this particular case which I rather judgemental hence my response. I don't have a problem with you as a poster as I'd seen many reasonable posts throughout the years. Just so you know.

im not accusing people of being judgemental or saying that i will leave the forum like some other posters(not necc you). i've had to repeat things many times because it doesnt seem to be clear for some people.

i never had a problem with some in this forum who want to watch federer in these exhibitions, and stated so.

i even clarified my definition of "fans" to you, and you still come with BS as if i meant everyone who is a fan of roger's tennis is a "fan".

im sorry you have a problem with my post even though i clearly used appropriate minimizers. you just seem to have done selective reading in that post.

if it makes you happy, go ahead and think that i am judgemental. I won't do the same though. I like to judge a post, and not a poster

im sorry for my rant. It's hard to engage in discussion when i feel like im being misunderstood. So i have had to keep repeating what was obivous to me.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

Last edited by World Beater : 10-05-2007 at 05:16 PM.
World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #139
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Some ppl smoking some good crack thesedays eh World Beater

forgive me for i have sinned. I hope the lord jesu3fed comes to save me.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:48 PM   #140
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

yun have sinned

dont even joke about Federer around some of these extremists.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #141
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares about exhos? :retard:

I wouldn't bother watching any of those even if it was played in my backyard.
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:48 AM   #142
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ferru d Richou 61 62 in less than an hour! He's the Spanish Ninja successor to the Swiss Ninja aka Captain Wasabi!

I'm happy for David -- he deserves this title -- doing so well on the hc this year!!

Domo arigato, David!

Good night!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:09 AM   #143
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

David, a worthy follow-up to Captain Wasabi, indeed.

So I read Roger isn't coming back for Tokyo next year. No good news for the Asian fans...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote