Spears loses custody of children - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:09 AM   #46
country flag Turquoise

Turquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spears loses custody of children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce_23 View Post
Aren't we missing what's really important here? It's not Britney! I don't care about that woman or the choices she makes...I care about those young children who didn't ask to be put into this situation. Thankfully a judge woke up and took them away from a woman who is clearly unstable right now.
And yes, the media is harsh on anyone in the public eye but most celebrities manage to behave pretty well. There is no one to blame for Britney's downfall but Britney. If you don't go out looking for trouble every single night then you won't find it. I for one hope these childeren get the stability they need now...As for Britney, I couldn't care less.

Well said! We must always put the well-being and safety of the children first. Britney is not fit to take care of herself, let alone her innocent children. Parenthood is a serious responsibility, and children are not toys.
Turquoise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #47
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

After Spears lost custody of her 2 sons PETA now wants Britney to lose custody of her dog.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:59 PM   #48
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

So long as she is being treated in the justice system just as any one else with a (supposed) drug problem and (definite) behavioral problems would be, I don't see the problem.

My problem really lies with whether Fed (not Roger...., but K Fed) is really a much better parent that he should get custody. Maybe Spears' own parents are a better fit but I can imagine that it would require a lot of burden of proof to show that Fed would be a bad parent as well.