Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #121
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho quits as Chelsea's manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
I was too young to remember those games but first match I remember watching was 1990 CHL final
So was I and only become interested in football during 1994 when I moved to the UK as a kid. I seen replays of some of their classic matches and the football and balance between attack and defence that I saw was incredible.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #122
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows
if dominating a CHL final for 110 minutes out of 120, and in the end losing it, is called luck, then you have a point
from 3-0 to 3-3..

can only happen to tired old men

thank god for Kaka in 2007, a bought ref in San siro Vs Celtic, a Buyern team who bottled it at home, a Man Unt defence getting poisoned by Berlusconi in months leading up to the match and a ref who didnt play one extra minute in Athens when Milan were bottling it.

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #123
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

The average age of the Milan squad will have decreased now that Costacurta has retired
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #124
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
from 3-0 to 3-3..

can only happen to tired old men

thank god for Kaka in 2007, a bought ref in San siro Vs Celtic, a Buyern team who bottled it at home, a Man Unt defence getting poisoned by Berlusconi in months leading up to the match and a ref who didnt play one extra minute in Athens when Milan were bottling it.

those tired man dominated after 3-3, Sheva the idiot didnt score from half a meter

I'm pretty sure the chances that Pool scored in those 30 seconds left were 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #125
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

What a save by Dudek from Sheva the bottler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck
The average age of the Milan squad will have decreased now that Costacurta has retired
But they did bring in Ronaldo.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #126
country flag LeChuck

Quote:
But they did bring in Ronaldo.
And they've still got Cafu, Maldini and Inzaghi as well.
Inzaghi has done well in the last couple of seasons though, including the champions league final a few months ago, and although he was probably born in an offside position, he is still dangerous.
I think Milan wanted to offload him a few years ago, but there weren't any suitors willing to match his wages at Milan at the time, but the Milan fans must be glad that they kept him now.
Ronaldo averaged a goal every 2 games for Milan in the 2nd half of last season and helped them climb up the table into 4 place.
Ronaldo is a funny guy. At Real Madrid when he was questioned about the fact that he appeared reluctant to run and chase the ball, and wanted to wait for it to come to him, he said something like, 'I get paid to score goals, if they (Real Madrid) want me to run as well, they had better pay me more money'

Last edited by LeChuck : 10-03-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #127
Banned!

He's been one of the most lazy twats ive ever seen in football.

he's too fat to run, Serena Williams of football.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #128
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

but somehow he manages to score in every position

I'm too fond of the player despite he plays in my fav team now but I have to give credit to his remarkable abilities to score

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #129
Banned!

Will he be playing tonight? who is in and out that you know?

not long to go, i'll be ready infront of my tv soon enough... cmon Celtic!!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #130
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo couldn't run all World Cup in 2006 yet still managed to score three goals and break Gerd Muller's record.

To be honest he's been overweight since 2004.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #131
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
those tired man dominated after 3-3, Sheva the idiot didnt score from half a meter

I'm pretty sure the chances that Pool scored in those 30 seconds left were 0.1%
That was the spawniest European trophy ever won by a rubbish team supported by replica shirt, pub going glory hunters.

They're a strong, powerful side now built for Europe but in this season they were the luckiest, poorest team ever to make the final let alone win it.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #132
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whatever you think of him, this is one of the greatest records you'll see for a striker.....

Cruzeiro ---> 12 goals in 13 games.
PSV ---> 42 goals in 46 games.
Barcelona ---> 34 goals in 37 games.
Inter Milan ---> 49 goals in 69 games.
Real Madrid ---> 83 goals in 127 games.
AC Milan ---> 7 goals in 14 games

Total ---> 227 goals in 306 games.
In all competitions ---> 268 goals in 391 games.

For Brazil ---> 62 goals in 97 games.

adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #133
Banned!

It was down to Stevie G - remember his bullet in the last minutes Vs Olympiakos in the group stage that qualie'd them when they were about to go out ....

Gattuso 'was a kitten that night'

Old 10-03-2007, 05:08 PM   #134
Banned!

Adam, id have scored all those if i was in the right place at the right time, id have double his tally infact.

its the brilliant teams that make his goals.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #135
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adam, id have scored all those if i was in the right place at the right time, id have double his tally infact.

its the brilliant teams that make his goals.
do me a favour. The brilliant teams have had a number of high profile players over the years and none have as good a record as that.

The season Ronaldo was at Barcelona, you'd have to go a long way to see an individual have a better year. He was pure genius.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote