Marco Chiudinelli - Page 162 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2007, 12:32 AM   #2416
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

great news on marco website!

GO marco!

27.09.07: Unfortunately, we were relegated after our 2-3 loss on the weekend.
Tomorrow, I'm leaving for the Challenger of Mons (Belgium). I will only decide after my arrival wether I'm going to play the qualification event on Saturday or if I m just staying there for a week of practice.

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2007, 05:50 AM   #2417
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

and he has a bye in first qualies round, so won't play until tomorrow

hopefully I will see him today already though, would like to see his new hair irl. As on pics I am still not sure if I like it or not

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:47 AM   #2418
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back Marco

Good luck
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #2419
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Gooo Marco!

Kuerten - Edberg - Sampras - Rosset
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #2420
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Draw:

Allegro & Vliegen [SUI/BEL, 1]
vs. Smit & Van Haasteren [NED]
Ghouse & Jones [IND/AUS] vs. Bemelmans & Desein [BEL, WC]
Cibulec & Norman [CZE/BEL, 3] vs. Pless & Torres [DEN/BRA]
Bednarek & Polasek [POL/SVK] vs. Gulbis & Pavlovs [LAT]

Cerretani & Moser [USA/GER] vs. Petzschner & Peya [GER/AUT]
Authom & C. Rochus [BEL, WC] vs. Motti & Tourte [ITA/FRA, 4]
De Fays & Gigounon [BEL, WC] vs. Delgado & Muller [GBR/LUX]
Chiudinelli & Troicki [SUI/SRB] vs. Auckland & Hutchins [GBR, 2]

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #2421
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Today Marco plays in qualies against Frank Moser.

I will go tomorrow, so I hope to see his Q3 and maybe doubles

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 09-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #2422
MONSOON season.

Comeback match.. and a win

7-6 (10) 6-2 over Frank Moser

Tomorrow against Jeroen Masson. I will be there

Old 10-02-2007, 02:01 PM   #2423
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed to watch his come back match, was nice to see him playing again
martijn how was your day in Mons? What did Marco say to you about his
knee?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #2424
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I really enjoyed to watch his come back match, was nice to see him playing again
martijn how was your day in Mons? What did Marco say to you about his
knee?
It was nice to see him playing yes Even if I think his match was poor. He was making many mistakes and seemed impaired with his movement, so I think the knee wasn't good. He was at the physio for a loooooong time after the match as well. I didn't speak to him after the match, cause I am sure he was very disappointed and wanted to calm down a bit, go to the physio, shower and eat, and I had to leave.

Before the match he was really nice After practice But he wasn't feeling too happy about the knee. It's still hurting a bit. And it showed in the match as he didn't run for some balls. He played with a bandage-like thing, but he said it doesn't really help and that it's only mental. He also said that he might well pull out of doubles, especially if he qualified for the MD (which he didn't ), and that Troicki doesn't really care too much about doubles, he said it was just a financial safeguard I think because he wants to practise a lot this week and if he is still in doubles and gets a late start (like today), he can still stay in the hotel for free and enjoy all the facilities.

I am so lucky to have the favourites I have Edouard was nice too

Old 10-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #2425
MONSOON season.

BTW Yvo your two Belgian friends are really nice and a bit crazy But they were a lot of fun! And it was a good day to practise my French

Old 10-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #2426
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
It was nice to see him playing yes Even if I think his match was poor. He was making many mistakes and seemed impaired with his movement, so I think the knee wasn't good. He was at the physio for a loooooong time after the match as well. I didn't speak to him after the match, cause I am sure he was very disappointed and wanted to calm down a bit, go to the physio, shower and eat, and I had to leave.

Before the match he was really nice After practice But he wasn't feeling too happy about the knee. It's still hurting a bit. And it showed in the match as he didn't run for some balls. He played with a bandage-like thing, but he said it doesn't really help and that it's only mental. He also said that he might well pull out of doubles, especially if he qualified for the MD (which he didn't ), and that Troicki doesn't really care too much about doubles, he said it was just a financial safeguard I think because he wants to practise a lot this week and if he is still in doubles and gets a late start (like today), he can still stay in the hotel for free and enjoy all the facilities.

I am so lucky to have the favourites I have Edouard was nice too
Yep it could be seen at sunday as well that his knee still hurted. I'm happy I did go the weekend tho, the match vs. Moser definitely was fun. (you get that when you sit with a Swiss flag but the people behind it cheer for both the Swiss and the German )

Marco definitely was in a nice mood in Mons, I talked to him a lot, more than during any other tourny so far... he came to sit next to me during the 2nd qualies round of Masson (to see who his next opponent was of course).
Funny that he said it was a financial safeguard

They're your favorites for a reason I guess

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #2427
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
BTW Yvo your two Belgian friends are really nice and a bit crazy But they were a lot of fun! And it was a good day to practise my French
Have to agree with that... but I had some problems in talking with them. Last year it was fine talking to the tallest of the two, but now she had her friends with her and she kept talking in French. So I was really happy taht Marco came to sit next to me during the last match so I could talk a bit and during Marco's match another man came talking to me in English

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:08 AM   #2428
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

Chiudi has received a WC to Basel!

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:25 AM   #2429
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I hope he can play without pain this time Good luck Chiudi

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:26 AM   #2430
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

He will play doubles with Yves Allegro and they play Chela/DelPotro in first round... Hopp Swiss

Hopp Suisse!