Anyone have the original SimCity Classic game & manual? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
country flag Paialii

Paialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone have the original SimCity Classic game & manual?

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who still has a copy of the Teacher's Manual from the original SimCity game. I'm aware that there are online versions of it, however I (and I'm about to explain why) need an authentic copy.

It is actually Maxis/EA that is in need of a copy of it. You probably won't believe this, but the very company that produced/released the game doesn't have a copy of the manual ANYWHERE. I am working as an intern there and am looking for ways beyond the announcement on the official SimCity website to find someone who has it.

If you do, a simple "yes, I've got it" will due and I'll PM you with details. Note that I BELIEVE you will get the manual back, however if for some reason you cannot, Maxis has already stated that they will in fact make for a very fair trade (this is a gaming company, so I'm sure they can please you). Again...the MANUAL, not the game is needed. Thanks for any help!

Serena Williams
Martina Navratilova
Steffi Graf

Andy Roddick | Roger Federer | Venus Williams | Lleyton Hewitt | Maria Sharapova | Justine Henin-Hardenne | Kim Clijsters

Paialii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #2
country flag Paialii

Paialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond reputePaialii has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone have the original SimCity Classic game & manual?

I just wanted to add the URL to the official BBS posting of this from the SimCity website. I don't think you can read it if you're not site-registered, however here's the link and a copy of what it says:

http://simcity.ea.com/bbs/messages.p...28f39dae546ab9

"Hi everyone,
We hope all of you are doing well and are excited for the upcoming SimCity Societies! We have a special request from the game team and we are hoping one of you can help us out. Will Wright’s office is looking for a copy of the Teacher’s Manual from the original SimCity. Oddly, no one in the studio has a copy of this. If you’re willing to part with your copy, we’d love to hear from you here and I’m sure we can arrange a fair trade : )

Thanks!
SimCity Web Team"

Serena Williams
Martina Navratilova
Steffi Graf

Andy Roddick | Roger Federer | Venus Williams | Lleyton Hewitt | Maria Sharapova | Justine Henin-Hardenne | Kim Clijsters

Paialii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote