For All The 'Big Brother' Fans - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2004, 04:01 AM   #31
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For All The 'Big Brother' Fans

sure it was interesting and all that but i wanted him to talk... i know that his trying to like get his point of view out to everyone by doing that but it made him seem kinda selfish and stubborn because like wesley and the others were saying, he couldve done that and then talked to gretel instead of doing it and refusing to do anything else....

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2004, 10:08 PM   #32
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

HMMMMMM whats the biggest pile of crap????...the walnut whip log dropped out the arse out of an alsation I suspect which I had to walk round as in was bang in middle of walkway ..........or big brother......its a coin toss to decide.....

Its such a pile of trash....a bunch of attention seekers play acting and getting drunk and wooohoooo they swear and have fabricated rows how exciting and how educational & stimulating on the brain.

Its cheap for tv companies which is why reality tv is on the growth, it pulls in big audience for small budget, i see some bimbo tart crying and hear them all sayign how tough it is being in a house for all that time with drink, swimming pool, fun, frolics and chance to make a huge fortune in publicity and media stuff afterwards.

Anyone who seriosuly thinks its tough and hard and relates and gets close to these people needs o get a life !!!

Sorry but I got a brain and when I see that come on i think i am not watchign this shit and flick channels pretty quick, perhaps its my age (29 almost) and I am becoming boring but big brother is a load of crap and gut wrenching, I want tv companies to invest more money in comedy, sport, wildlife and quality tv !!!! pleeease
denim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:11 PM   #33
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim
HMMMMMM whats the biggest pile of crap????...the walnut whip log dropped out the arse out of an alsation I suspect which I had to walk round as in was bang in middle of walkway ..........or big brother......its a coin toss to decide.....

Its such a pile of trash....a bunch of attention seekers play acting and getting drunk and wooohoooo they swear and have fabricated rows how exciting and how educational & stimulating on the brain.

Its cheap for tv companies which is why reality tv is on the growth, it pulls in big audience for small budget, i see some bimbo tart crying and hear them all sayign how tough it is being in a house for all that time with drink, swimming pool, fun, frolics and chance to make a huge fortune in publicity and media stuff afterwards.

Anyone who seriosuly thinks its tough and hard and relates and gets close to these people needs o get a life !!!

Sorry but I got a brain and when I see that come on i think i am not watchign this shit and flick channels pretty quick, perhaps its my age (29 almost) and I am becoming boring but big brother is a load of crap and gut wrenching, I want tv companies to invest more money in comedy, sport, wildlife and quality tv !!!! pleeease
That has to be post of the day in the non-tennis section! I agree 100000% with all that!
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:13 PM   #34
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

My Mum is completely obsessed by the rubbish sadly Mind you I put my foot down big time today and made sure I watched every single minute of Sky's coverage of Nottingham
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:13 PM   #35
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

sorry I should respect people who like it everyones got their own tastes etc..but its only thing i hate about summer I flick channel and that crap is on ..I just hate big brother, dont see point in it and I find it so patronising and embarassing... probably appeals more to younger people maybe?
Old 06-16-2004, 10:18 PM   #36
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulHopkins
My Mum is completely obsessed by the rubbish sadly Mind you I put my foot down big time today and made sure I watched every single minute of Sky's coverage of Nottingham
LMAO paul...good man....

I watched it in 2002 only ever time as i thought those characters alex and jonny were fascinating characters and couldnt work out their personalities and I liked them both...but apart formt hat...not impressed at all !!!

thy actually have coverage throught he morning on E4, cmera watching people doing nothing I mean if people stay up 4am to watch people half sleeping then its padded cell time and men in white coats.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:42 AM   #37
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute

who will get evicted this week???????????

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote