send your jokes please - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2004, 07:20 PM   #46
country flag Catsou

Catsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond reputeCatsou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: send your jokes please

Ok it's not really a joke but I just received it from my friend and though it was pretty funny! Girls will like it I'm quite sure LOL..sorry for the big letters but I'm too lazy to write it again...I just paste it
Mind you I didn't write it so please guy don't get angry and jump on me

WHO UNDERSTANDS MEN?

-THE NICE MEN ARE UGLY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN ARE NOT NICE.
-THE HANDSOME AND NICE MEN ARE GAY.
-THE HANDSOME, NICE AND HETEROSEXUAL MEN ARE MARRIED.
-THE MEN WHO ARE NOT SO HANDSOME, BUT ARE NICE MEN, HAVE NO MONEY.
-THE MEN WHO ARE NOT SO HANDSOME, BUT NICE MEN WITH MONEY, THINK WE ARE AFTER THEIR MONEY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN WITHOUT MONEY ARE AFTER OUR MONEY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN, WHO ARE NOT SO NICE AND SOMEWHAT HETEROSEXUAL, DON'T THINK WE ARE BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH.
-THE MEN WHO THINK WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, THAT ARE HETEROSEXUAL, SOMEWHAT NICE, HAVE MONEY, ARE COWARDS.
-THE MEN WHO ARE SOMEWHAT HANDSOME, SOMEWHAT NICE AND HAVE SOME MONEY AND THANK GOD ARE HETEROSEXUAL, ARE SHY AND NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
-THE MEN WHO NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, AUTOMATICALLY LOSE INTEREST IN US WHEN WE TAKE THE INITIATIVE.

NOW WHO IN THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS MEN?

MEN ARE LIKE FINE WINE ..... THEY ALL START OUT LIKE GRAPES, AND IT IS OUR JOB TO STOMP ON THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THE DARK UNTIL THEY MATURE INTO SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO HAVE DINNER WITH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2004, 04:30 PM   #47
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

What do Andy Roddick and a new vegetarian have in common?

give up?!

Hamburg withdrawal.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 05:23 AM   #48
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsou
Ok it's not really a joke but I just received it from my friend and though it was pretty funny! Girls will like it I'm quite sure LOL..sorry for the big letters but I'm too lazy to write it again...I just paste it
Mind you I didn't write it so please guy don't get angry and jump on me

WHO UNDERSTANDS MEN?

-THE NICE MEN ARE UGLY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN ARE NOT NICE.
-THE HANDSOME AND NICE MEN ARE GAY.
-THE HANDSOME, NICE AND HETEROSEXUAL MEN ARE MARRIED.
-THE MEN WHO ARE NOT SO HANDSOME, BUT ARE NICE MEN, HAVE NO MONEY.
-THE MEN WHO ARE NOT SO HANDSOME, BUT NICE MEN WITH MONEY, THINK WE ARE AFTER THEIR MONEY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN WITHOUT MONEY ARE AFTER OUR MONEY.
-THE HANDSOME MEN, WHO ARE NOT SO NICE AND SOMEWHAT HETEROSEXUAL, DON'T THINK WE ARE BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH.
-THE MEN WHO THINK WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, THAT ARE HETEROSEXUAL, SOMEWHAT NICE, HAVE MONEY, ARE COWARDS.
-THE MEN WHO ARE SOMEWHAT HANDSOME, SOMEWHAT NICE AND HAVE SOME MONEY AND THANK GOD ARE HETEROSEXUAL, ARE SHY AND NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
-THE MEN WHO NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, AUTOMATICALLY LOSE INTEREST IN US WHEN WE TAKE THE INITIATIVE.

NOW WHO IN THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS MEN?

MEN ARE LIKE FINE WINE ..... THEY ALL START OUT LIKE GRAPES, AND IT IS OUR JOB TO STOMP ON THEM AND KEEP THEM IN THE DARK UNTIL THEY MATURE INTO SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO HAVE DINNER WITH.

and so true
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 05:48 AM   #49
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

A Pope and a lawyer died and were waiting at the gate for St. Peter to check their marks on earth.

St. Peter told the Pope: "Ah, you passed with flying colours! Here's the key for your 2 rooms apartment in Heaven."

The lawyer started worrying what kind of accomodation he'd have even if he made it.

After a long time, St. Peter returned: "Hmmm, you just made it. Here's the key to the 100 rooms mansion." The lawyer was speechless He collected himself and asked St. Peter: "Why the Pope only had a 2 rooms apartment while I could have a 100 rooms mansion?" St. Peter said: "Do you know how many Popes we had in Heaven? And you're the only lawyer!

And this is from a lawyer friend of mine
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 08:06 AM   #50
country flag argiesf

argiesf is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: send your jokes please

James Blake will return home to Connecticut Saturday after being hospitalized in Rome following a freak accident during practice. Blake tumbled head first into a net post while chasing a drop shot Thursday.
argiesf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 09:26 AM   #51
country flag Aurora
icicles down my spine

Aurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond repute

one moment that was funny, but as soon as you read just how much he hurt his back, it isn't anymore imo

Aurora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:53 AM   #52
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond reputeConan the Librarian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by argiesf
James Blake will return home to Connecticut Saturday after being hospitalized in Rome following a freak accident during practice. Blake tumbled head first into a net post while chasing a drop shot Thursday.
The humour has been lost on Conan.
Conan the Librarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 02:25 PM   #53
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Wailing Wall

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau takes an apartment overlooking the Wailing Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an old Jewish man praying vigorously. So, the journalist goes down and introduces herself to the old man.

She asks, "You come every day to the wall. How long have you done that, and what are you praying for?"

The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25 years. In the morning I pray for world peace and then for the brotherhood of man. I go home, have a cup of tea, and I come back and pray for the eradication of illness and disease from the earth."

The journalist is amazed. "How does it make you feel to come here every day for 25 years and pray for these things?" she asks.

The old man looks at her sadly. "Like I'm talking to a wall."

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 12:54 PM   #54
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY DESTROYED BY FIRE

A tragic fire last night destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush.

Both of his books have been lost. A presidential spokesman said the President was devastated, as he had not finished colouring in the second one.

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 06:35 PM   #55
country flag alfonsojose
CRY BA**

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

woman and driving ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg woman parking.jpg (49.0 KB, 16 views)

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:42 AM   #56
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly as he went about doing the examinations.

One morning, the young lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him.

He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?"

She replied, "No Doc, but the song you were whistling was, 'I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner'."

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:45 AM   #57
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

I see you washign your car again dave, what would you do if a bird crapped on your windscreen???

Well I'd dump her obviouslly and end the relationship !!!!
denim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote