The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-05-2007, 04:36 PM   #31
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "0mGzzzZ t33nY 7@lk r0cK5!111 l0LzZ" thread

I know right,we are just insane But a good insane.

y3sS wE @rE!!1 W3 g07 5k1LlS!231 l0LZz
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #32
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely a good insane! d:

m@dD 5k1LlLzZ, y0o0!!1!1!

I'm worried that we are like, the only main people in here
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:49 PM   #33
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

I am too, does no one like us?
well actually if you think about it the only reason that people where around us before was because we were hijacking threads with people in them.

w3zZ @r3 70o c0OoL f0R 7hE n0N t3EnY5!11

I just got done with my addiction studies class I find that slightly ironic.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #34
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

You do have sounds logic, dear. How can people not want to be around that?! When we hijacked the threads...they tended to get quite quiet

uZ >>>>>> n0N t33N1EsZ!11!!

You should put yourself as a case study, then write up your entire report in t33Ny l@nGuAg£

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #35
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Yes they did I think they just knew they couldn't be as cool as us so they didn't even bother trying.Right?

5o0 7rUe!1

I know I should. Well one of the first thing the professor asked was if anyone had experiences with addiction or knew people who had.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #36
country flag MissFairy

...That's the only explanation that i like

0nE d@yY deY'lL c@7cH uP n r3AliSeE!!1!!32

Did you stand up and say 'My name is Aimee and i am a teenie-aholic'? |:

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:34 PM   #37
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

I thought so It's the only one I like too

y3sz!1! h0P3fUlLy s00nEr r@tH3r tHaN lA73R!!

no I thought of doing that but figured people wouldn't be cool enough to get it.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:39 PM   #38
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

u R alL sOOO aw3SOm3
but I must be awake before I try and read it all or attempt any tweenieisms

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #39
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
I thought so It's the only one I like too

y3sz!1! h0P3fUlLy s00nEr r@tH3r tHaN lA73R!!

no I thought of doing that but figured people wouldn't be cool enough to get it.
d3Yy sHuD g£ttT @ m0VeE 000Nn!!11"11

They have lost major cool points. This HAS to be the only good addiction I think i have officially crossed over to the Dark Side
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
u R alL sOOO aw3SOm3
Carolererer, i knew you would be cool enough to get the coolness...if you catch my drift. I'm making less and less sense with every post in this thread

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #40
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
u R alL sOOO aw3SOm3
(@roL 1zzZ @a3s0mE!!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy View Post
d3Yy sHuD g£ttT @ m0VeE 000Nn!!11"11

They have lost major cool points. This HAS to be the only good addiction I think i have officially crossed over to the Dark Side

Carolererer, i knew you would be cool enough to get the coolness...if you catch my drift. I'm making less and less sense with every post in this thread
7h3y rE@lLy 5h0uLd!1

I agree they have and yes it HAS to be well,tennis is too I am kind of addicted to tennis methinks. I think we both have. and I am just rambling and not making sense now.

I get what you mean.And it's making sense.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:40 PM   #41
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
7h3y rE@lLy 5h0uLd!1

I agree they have and yes it HAS to be well,tennis is too I am kind of addicted to tennis methinks. I think we both have. and I am just rambling and not making sense now.

I get what you mean.And it's making sense.
I think this threads unofficial name should be 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d: Because even when we're not speaking teeny (which is not very often admittedly) we STILL don't make sense

t33Ny thR£@dD >>>>>> d@ wUrLDDdD!!1!!!121!

teeny+tennis=winning combo. I think this thread is living proof of this. Although we don't actually speak about tennis here but it's like, you know, DO you know? I think you do. Right?

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #42
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Quote:
I think this threads unofficial name should be 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d: Because even when we're not speaking teeny (which is not very often admittedly) we STILL don't make sense

t33Ny thR£@dD >>>>>> d@ wUrLDDdD!!1!!!121!

teeny+tennis=winning combo. I think this thread is living proof of this. Although we don't actually speak about tennis here but it's like, you know, DO you know? I think you do. Right?
I can change the title to that if you would like.
73EnY 4 l1fE!11<3

yes it really is. we could talk about tennis in here and maybe one day we will and that will just make this thread exceed coolness. that doesn't make sense. I totally know
Old 09-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #43
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
I can change the title to that if you would like.
73EnY 4 l1fE!11<3

yes it really is. we could talk about tennis in here and maybe one day we will and that will just make this thread exceed coolness. that doesn't make sense. I totally know
If we changed the title to that, we could trick people into coming in Then their brains would be ours for the taking! d:

mY t3£ny aDD1cShuN 1Z 2 @w£suMMm!!11"!1

We could talk about it. We can leave it open-ended. We don't have rules, except the 'teeny is law' rule, but that is only sensible, yes? We can't exceed coolness any more than we have already. Coolness is far behind us/this thread now this also doesn't make sense. But that in itself is cool, methinks.

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #44
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Quote:
If we changed the title to that, we could trick people into coming in Then their brains would be ours for the taking! d:

mY t3£ny aDD1cShuN 1Z 2 @w£suMMm!!11"!1

We could talk about it. We can leave it open-ended. We don't have rules, except the 'teeny is law' rule, but that is only sensible, yes? We can't exceed coolness any more than we have already. Coolness is far behind us/this thread now this also doesn't make sense. But that in itself is cool, methinks.
Lets take us some brains.
m1N3 1Zz t0oO!1

Yes we could .Nope no rules. Teeny is law although not everyone can speak teeny should we make special exceptions for those who don't? Once in a while because I mean if they are coming in here they obviously recognize our coolness and want to be around us.

methinks that makes it cool too.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 PM   #45
country flag MissFairy

Quote:
Lets take us some brains.
m1N3 1Zz t0oO!1

Yes we could .Nope no rules. Teeny is law although not everyone can speak teeny should we make special exceptions for those who don't? Once in a while because I mean if they are coming in here they obviously recognize our coolness and want to be around us.

methinks that makes it cool too.
Let the brain feast begin I just looked at the list of threads and i didn't recognise it at first (hello, signs of brainrot from Teeny ) and then i was like

j01NtT t3£nY @dD1CsHUN 1Z eVN b£TA@a!!1121!!

Those who cannot teeny with the best of us (ie us) can and may come in. I enjoy their company...it will then make the thread gain some...normality

Methinks the word methinks is cool d:

g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!