Who is going? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2007, 03:34 AM   #76
country flag nsidhan

nsidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond reputensidhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Open ticket question?

I was at the Open this time last year. If you have tickets to Ashe, you can go to ANY court you wish for that session. But I don't think they play night matches at Armstrong/Grandstand during the second week.

Federer 2012 YTD Titles: Rotterdam | Dubai | Indian Wells | Madrid | Wimbledon
nsidhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 03:46 AM   #77
country flag trellaine

trellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond reputetrellaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsidhan View Post
I was at the Open this time last year. If you have tickets to Ashe, you can go to ANY court you wish for that session. But I don't think they play night matches at Armstrong/Grandstand during the second week.
Hmm I think my friend also thought as u did but he wasn't entirely sure-thanks!
trellaine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:55 AM   #78
country flag exposbabe

exposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Armstrong has reserved seating behind the two ends for people with Ashe tickets. People with grounds passes can sit on the sides.
You should have seen it during the Djokovic-Stepanek match. Complete clusterf..k. The ushers just couldn't get control of the thing.
exposbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:06 AM   #79
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exposbabe View Post
Yup. Armstrong has reserved seating behind the two ends for people with Ashe tickets. People with grounds passes can sit on the sides.
You should have seen it during the Djokovic-Stepanek match. Complete clusterf..k. The ushers just couldn't get control of the thing.
It was crazy in there that day.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:15 AM   #80
country flag IDJ49

IDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond reputeIDJ49 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exposbabe View Post
Not exactly, the reserved seating in Armstrong are for those who purchased Armstrong tickets. If you have Ashe tickets then you have to sit in general seating along with everyone else.
IDJ49 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 AM   #81
country flag CarloBelgium

CarloBelgium will become famous soon enough
Default Tickets

In 6 days from know this 'Dude from Belgium' will be making his first visit to the city that never sleaps, New York! I'm really looking forward to it. I really don't know what to expect, but I've heard from a lot of people it is really impressive! Now my question! I arrive in NY on Friday September 7 at 5 pm local time. Could I still by tickets for the day-session or evening-session of Sept 8 or the eveningsession of Sept 9. Does anyone of you guys have any experience with this kind of situation? The US Open-website isn't that clear. Would I have to buy it on the 'black market' or are there still official instances where I can buy tickets? And how much would they cost? Or is it hopeless to purchase tickets the day of the matches and will I be obliged to watch the matches on TV?
I would be really greatfull if anyone of you could answer these questions! Also, if anyone has any tips for me for events that are really worth it in the period Sept 7 - Sept 23, feel free to tell them to me! Any other tips or suggestions are always welcome, here or in a personal message.
Thank you all in advance!
Greetings,
CarloBelgium
CarloBelgium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 PM   #82
country flag CarloBelgium

CarloBelgium will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who is going?

anyone?
CarloBelgium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:40 AM   #83
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarloBelgium View Post
anyone?
I don't know, but I know someone who got tickets on eBay when Ticketmaster didn't work.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote