KIWI returns to the USA! Next stop, US OPEN!!!!!!!!! (summer hardcourt 2007) - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #271
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI returns to the USA! Next stop, US OPEN!!!!!!!!! (summer hardcourt 2007)

Yeah, nobody expected him to be defeated that easily. That score is shocking.

Can't say anything else, right now. Didn't watch enough to say, what exactly went wrong.
Yappa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2007, 01:56 AM   #272
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI returns to the USA! Next stop, US OPEN!!!!!!!!! (summer hardcourt 2007)

I saw all of what they showed on Eurosport: last game of the first set, I believe complete 2nd set and from 4-0 in the third set

And I can tell you not only the scoreline looks shocking, the performance itself was deeply disappointing. He looked without any fight and almost nothing was working for him.

Kiwi caught a really bad day today, you could almost say he tanked it. He just had no positive reaction or so. Of course is Davydenko hard and was playing well and his serve was working (80% first serve and 80% 1st serve winning % for most stretches), just had the feeling Kiwi was like a mute player with the lack of attitude

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:31 PM   #273
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I had to look at the score a couple of times to really get it. I thought that he'd atleast win a set, but just an obvious off day Since he's come back he's sorta been on and off and I think we should expect that hopefully. He'll level out a little bit
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote