20 Dumbest Celeb Quotes ... ever - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2006, 09:13 AM   #31
country flag Hokit

Hokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond reputeHokit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 Dumbest Celeb Quotes ... ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

I am not sure whether it's true, but if it is, it should be in there

I remember that one There was also another one I heard on the radio - apparently when she was told about the death of the King of Jordan, she said something like "OMG that's so sad! He was such a great basketballer." Of course the quote isn't 100% exact, but from what I heard that was the gist of it
Hokit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2006, 10:11 AM   #32
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokit View Post
I remember that one There was also another one I heard on the radio - apparently when she was told about the death of the King of Jordan, she said something like "OMG that's so sad! He was such a great basketballer." Of course the quote isn't 100% exact, but from what I heard that was the gist of it

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:24 AM   #33
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

what's the conclusion of this? "there are no celebs outside America" or "the dumbest people on Earth are American"?
Old 10-25-2006, 12:07 PM   #34
country flag oz_boz

oz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond reputeoz_boz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
what's the conclusion of this? "there are no celebs outside America" or "the dumbest people on Earth are American"?
Both I guess we non-Americans have to make our own contributions to the thread to show that we can be just as silly as them.

A quote that IMO is way funnier than any of the ones listed is the followoing from the liberal Swedish politician Birgitta Friggebo. When she and a couple of other politicians, among them the prime minister of then Carl Bildt, were on a meeting in the immigrant-dense suburb Rinkeby of Stockholm, the atmosphere got tense during a debate about immigration politics. To get a hold of the situation she said commandingly: "Now I think everyone should calm down and then we sing 'We shall overcome' all together." It didn't work.

I don't like hypocrites, but even worse are the ones who think it's OK to be an asshole as long as you are not hypocritical.
oz_boz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:23 AM   #35
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond reputefaboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip View Post
What was "dumb" about this quote?
It is a true statement.
It wasn't the full quote. Whitney claimed she made too much money to ever smoke crack (implying she only likes the expensive stuff )
Old 08-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #36
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

It's no suprise that Jessica Simpson made this list twice.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #37
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

I am not sure whether it's true, but if it is, it should be in there

I know this is an old post but that's not true. It was seen in a parody article by a reporter, assumed real and published in a real paper.

The paper have sinced apologised but I think a lot of people would rather imagine it to be true. It's fun to think about stupid people.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #38
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Some stupid comments there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:29 AM   #39
country flag The Freak

The Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond repute

How bout this one from George W.

"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them."

Tim Henman--Gael Monfils--James Blake--Rafael Nadal--Jo-Wilfried Tsonga--John Isner--Janko Tipsarevic--Juan Martin Del Potro--Donald Young--Richard Gasquet.

The Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #40
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Not a surprise all of them are Americans.

And I think Bush' quotes are not funny at all, such a dumb man is unfortunately one of the most powerfull people on earth.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:21 PM   #41
country flag dorkino

dorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond reputedorkino has a reputation beyond repute

"Needless to say, the President was correct. Whatever it was he said.” Donald Rumsfeld, February 28, 2003.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —President George W. Bush .

"Birth pangs of a new Middle East." Condoleezza Rice's description of the July war and saying that Israel should ignore calls for a ceasefire. July 2006.
War on Lebanon Casualities: 1,000 Lebanese civilians and 43 civilians of israel.

"This is a big loss, a loss for the israelis and a loss for that thing." H.Mubarak Egypt's president comment on the July war.

"To destroy Christianity, we must first destroy the British Empire." Karl Marx (the 'Father' of Communism

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese"
Former French President Charles de Gaulle

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.

I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding."
French ambassador to New Zealand Jacques le Blanc, regarding press coverage of France's nuclear weapons tests in the Pacific.

"We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally."
Nguyen Co Thatch, Vietnamese foreign minister.

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."
Sen. Barbara Boxer, (D, California).

GOD save us from our leaders.
dorkino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #42
country flag stealthisnick

stealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond reputestealthisnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkino View Post
GOD save us from our leaders.
talking about politics leaders

Silvio Berlusconi italian former prime minister and richest man in italy

"Mussolini never killed anybody, he just sent dissenters abroad for vacation."
"Only Napoleon did more than I have done. But I am definitely taller."
"I'm the Jesus Christ of politics, I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."

Tennis Tipping Doubles
W: San Marino CH 07 (with Salum) , Tampere CH 08 (with Overlord) , Samarkand CH 08 (with Kielian) , Seville CH 08 (with Filipo) , St Brieuc CH 09 (with stbanchile) ,
Ostrava CH 09 (with ghan) , San Marino CH 09 (with lukela85) , Lyon 09 (with Overlord) , Yokohama CH 09 (with Boarder35m) , Sunrise CH 10 (with Boarder35m),
St. Petersburg 10 (with Overlord), Johannesburg 11 (with Gallina)
stealthisnick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:38 AM   #43
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Atleast half of those quotes should belong to either Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson.