U.S. soldier sentenced to 110 years for Iraq murders - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #31
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U.S. soldier sentenced to 110 years for Iraq murders

You Julio 1974
Not all, only some leaders and all people who voted for such people.
Could you explain, what good and beautiful is in such ,,actions,, , in which other people are killed, banished out of own state or they become invalids, orphans, victims of violance and a country is totally destroyed and what beautiful is in continuing of these ,,actions,,? Maybe only you ( Julio 1974 ), Bush and some american ruffians see benefit of it. And for me it is quite clear that people, who make such ,,actions,, must be at least hard psychopaths without morality and basic humane rules.
The last actions ,, Black Eagle,, led to humanitarian ( firstly 1 mln refugees, during this actions 4 mln refugees and tousends people were killed) disaster and outbreak of violance. And what consequences will have the new violance against these people - tousends of killed people and 10 mln refugees? It is their country. If they don't want american invasion that it is time for americans to come to their senses and leave this Iraq. I don't know, but somebody should think of it. People should think of consequennces of own activity most of all.
Anyway such invasions can be supported only by people, in which proamerican authorities killed 30 000- 40 000 people in the past. But believe me that it is not acceptable for normal people.It is unforgivable.
The worst disater are caused always by people. The wars belong to these disasters.

Last edited by mtw : 08-15-2007 at 10:23 AM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote