Roland Garros - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #76
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roland Garros

I actually bought it at the camera shop rather than one of those major retail places because I wanted REAL photographer input on what features, functions etc. each camera had. This particular one was touted to me as having one of the best zoom lenses (outside of the professional ones, of course) with the quickest response in terms of AF functions. I also liked the fact that it also adjusts lighting levels and performs well in lowlight situations without flash. Its also a nice weight: still feels like a real SLR, but isn't too entirely heavy.

Its well worth the money, also helps that I use it for work as well, so now its a fully deductible business expense (as was my trip to Paris, lolol)
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2004, 01:01 AM   #77
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

michelle... you have really sold me on that one, lol!!! now i know why you do what you do ;p

i'll see how i go with deducting tax for the current camera (seems a little weird that my work needs a new camera every year, but...) now, if only some one in paris, london or new york needs a web person, i may steal a trip too. *dream on*

tennis: how old is gael? hasn't he been around for a while (and thus approaching 'mature' age)

and what a surprise .... gaudio...... i haven't (do not have the priviledge lol) seen the match.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:57 AM   #78
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

*In a rare moment of brilliance, she comes up with a smashing plan*

OK, Via, I propose to hire you to do my website, but we have to meet in Melbourne next January for a design meeting....of course entirely subject to preliminary discussions to take place in Paris the first week of November....with a meeting to formalize preliminary discussions to take place in late August in New York.

Does that work? I'll get the necessary paper trail started. see you in New York.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:40 PM   #79
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely piccie of Gael! Good point, Via - how old is he?

The final was a bit of a surprise. I know there are lots of Coria fans here, sorry guys. I thought this year would be his. I was cheering for Gaston, but I had no idea he'd do it. He's a lucky boy.
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 12:22 AM   #80
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

michelle - what sort of web site needs that kind of travelling??... aaah, you mean 'the grand slams of tennis' ? that must be it, lol....

i suppose irish can claim deductions for travelling to france for her website, lol...

i finally saw half an hour of highlights from the men's final.. it's rather dramatic for a major final, isn't it? (not the usual 3 straight sets with one guy too inexperienced and nervous) the highlights also showed how coria was crying at the post-match interview. argentines are so emotional.......
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 04:59 AM   #81
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

u talkign about those RG highlites on channel 2?!! that was sooo sad