North America Mister of MTF Poll - GUYS, CHECK IN FOR MORE TITLES - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: North American poll with Sjengster, guest starring (in alph. order)

AgentZero 14 9.21%
Blaze-2004 51 33.55%
coreyschucky 17 11.18%
Foosimoo 31 20.39%
Grinder 52 34.21%
gusman890 14 9.21%
mrserenawilliams 35 23.03%
Nunyabeezwax 5 3.29%
Sjengster 21 13.82%
Sol Apollo 20 13.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 03:38 PM   #181
country flag mrserenawilliams

mrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond reputemrserenawilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - results and additional titles

3rd place

Congrats Seth and Jon

(I wasn't even CLOSE )
Waffle House wants in on the action, but Andy insists he goes after the laydeeeeez instead.
The Official Sponsored Player of the MTF Perv Squad

My Top 5 ATP Hotties

mrserenawilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2007, 04:16 PM   #182
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - results and additional titles

No surprise here....but congrats!

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:33 PM   #183
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - Seth is the winner

Time to move on with the titles, handed by the almighty jury

AgentZero: Mister Gutsy GM Troll

It was a pleasant surprise to see the notorious AgentZero, starter of quite a few redundant threads, actually turn out to be a pleasant and interesting guy, and it simply confirms the idea that you can't judge someone on their tennis preferences and opinions alone. It should be noted though that he probably voted for himself out of a fear of online embarassment rather than arrogance, as evidence so far certainly points to the non-existence of the latter.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:36 PM   #184
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - GUYS, CHECK IN FOR MORE TITLES

Mister All around good guy-

Jonathan (Blaze2004)
He knows how to treat the ladies, he's good with the fellas.
He has a laid back style but a driven personality
passionate, witty & young, He's not afraid to stand out, an original from way back.

Plus he really cherishes his mother, how can he not be Mister all around good guy?

Old 08-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #185
country flag Nathaliia

Mister "I dated Jennifer Aniston":

Corey (coreyschucky) On one photo posted on MTF Corey appeared with a woman who looked exactly like Jen and it could have been her, asCorey seems to have a talent to attract the ladies. Maybe because he's interested in fashion and likes to stay at the beach. Finishing university is always a big plus for the chicks. And of course, Corey is one of the friendliest gamblers from this forum!

Old 08-14-2007, 10:32 PM   #186
country flag Nathaliia

Foosimoo: Mister Happy-Go-Lucky

Having posted one of the most amusing and endearing photos in the contest, it can be safely said that Ryan had opted to participate in the contest with a purely cheerful and fun spirit we'd very much like to see in other contestants (and of course, an ego massage now and then never hurt anyone). This teenager with the raging hormones hidden behind a shy image would have been undoubtedly popular had the older women of MTF not decided to stay away from the under-18s, but as it stands, his entry here been very much valued.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:35 PM   #187
country flag Nathaliia

Mister Camera-friendly:

gusman890 (Gus)

Not afraid of posting own video records and also poses with a cam for a photo. Wondering what's the next step, maybe Hollywood

Old 08-14-2007, 10:37 PM   #188
country flag Nathaliia

Mister Fine Arts-

Reggie (mrserenawilliams)
With a wonderful demeanor and artistic soul
Reggie has received the endowment of the most artistic & not just because of his flexibility, but because we all know he is going places & with a grin like his he proves that laughter is the worlds best medicine...that is an art in itself.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #189
country flag Nathaliia

Mister Alterglobalist:

Nunyabeezwax

The Philipino-Irish person, who did agree on participation, but as if in sign of not agreeing on all commercial surrounding, and pointing out lack of point of such events, didn't send his photos and biography, basing on what was written for him. And the number of votes was also perfectly planned

Old 08-14-2007, 10:42 PM   #190
country flag Nathaliia

Sjengster - Mr Mysterious

He's the guy who keeps all of us guessing...

He sent only 1 picture... but a good one. It got him quite a lot of votes. We all wanna see more but he keeps all of us hungry & waiting...

He sent us a bio but didn't reveal much... just enough to know you want to get to know this guy better...but he won't let you.

He's got it all but I guess he'll only show his true self if he meets this very special (he loves perseverance) girl one day...

Old 08-14-2007, 10:43 PM   #191
country flag Nathaliia

Mr Artist:
Sol Apollo

This guy sure is one of the hottest ones in the contest.

His looks are fabulous. Could step on a catwalk any time and have a great career. Must be able to move on the rhythm of the beat because he's a musician and a good one too. Music is in his blood and he plays many instruments.
Talks many languages so traveling around the world won't be any problem at all.

He says there's so much more to him then this, so please Randy...we wanna know.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:29 AM   #192
country flag The Freak

The Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond reputeThe Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North America Mister of MTF Poll - Seth is the winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Time to move on with the titles, handed by the almighty jury

AgentZero: Mister Gutsy GM Troll

It was a pleasant surprise to see the notorious AgentZero, starter of quite a few redundant threads, actually turn out to be a pleasant and interesting guy, and it simply confirms the idea that you can't judge someone on their tennis preferences and opinions alone. It should be noted though that he probably voted for himself out of a fear of online embarassment rather than arrogance, as evidence so far certainly points to the non-existence of the latter.

Tim Henman--Gael Monfils--James Blake--Rafael Nadal--Jo-Wilfried Tsonga--John Isner--Janko Tipsarevic--Juan Martin Del Potro--Donald Young--Richard Gasquet.

The Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote