Who is going to Montreal? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #31
country flag lina_seta

lina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond reputelina_seta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Know the player hotels for Montreal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadoe View Post
Do the top players stay at the Ritz Carlton?
Maybe. Ritz Carlton was just down the street de la Montagne (2 mins walk lol), where i used to live last month... a shame.

This is on the offical site, although no mention of players. All hotels are along sherbrooke anyways.

Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth: The Official Hotel Of The Rogers Cup presented by National Bank 2007

Over the past 50 years, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth has been Montreal’s premier address for deluxe accommodation and flawless service.
In addition to its well-appointed 1039 guestrooms and suites, the hotel also offers close to 50,000 sq.ft. of spectacular function space, a state-of-the-art Health Club with an indoor pool, as well as four distinctive venues to experience Montréal's gastronomy at its best: Les Voyageurs Bar-Lounge, Le Montréalais bistrot restaurant, the award-winning Beaver Club, recognized as one of the best tables in Canada, a Tea Lounge and a gourmet boutique dedicated to the best pastries and fine chocolates in the area. With panoramic views over the Mount Royal and the River, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth holds an unmatched blend of elegance and engaging service for an unforgettable stay.

Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
900 René-Levesque Blvd. West
Montréal, Qc H3B 4A5
(514) 861-3511 or 1 800 441-1414
www.fairmont.com/queenelizabeth

Anyone up for some stalking? let me know lol!

Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #32
country flag WuMiE

WuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going to Montreal?

I'll be there tomorrow

GOOD LUCK TO :

ANDY RODDICK || JAMES BLAKE || MARDY FISH || ANDRE AGASSI || BOB & MIKE BRYANS

MARAT SAFIN || TOMMY HAAS || TIM HENMAN || RICHARD GASQUET || NICOLAS ALMAGRO || MARCOS BAGHDATIS || GUILLERMO CORA || JUAN CARLOS FERRERO || CARLOS MOYA || FRANK DANCEVIC || SCOVILLE JENKINS
WuMiE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #33
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at the Fairmont and Canas was in the elevator awhile ago
Regenbogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #34
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

I only have Thursday and Friday night if I end up going. Though I probably wont. Was thinking of taking my vacations during the time they came to play, but went to Cancun instead . Oh well next year I'll get a package so I have tickets for every single day and night session.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #35
country flag tt boy

tt boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond reputett boy has a reputation beyond repute

just got back from the gym.Stepanek was on the bike in front of me.I wished him good luck although I think the match fixer Davy takes him out today
tt boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote