AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx 007 - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #346
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

It's really now.....In today's tournament journal it said that Nico was on the practice courts (yes he was I watched it all), then he heard from Centre Court that Haase had won, which meant that there would be a suitable rest between Haase's singles & doubles....so Nico got hit a ball out of the park and while doing so he twisted his back.

Can I just say: sorry, I was there until he left and somehow I missed that bit

Also got a text message from Birte this morning. It said: Massu is here, he was practicing and no sign of ANY sort of injury.....

So my guess is, they wouldnt have give 100% anyway had they played, because the plane to Kitz were already booked....shame really...
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #347
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT: The Adventures Of The Spies Who Came In From France-Lovely 007 & Alx

I'm a bit speechless too.

If he practiced twice today, everything must be fine.

A bit odd though, the entire thing.

Nico...

Last edited by NicoFan : 07-22-2007 at 09:49 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:43 AM   #348
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

probably all that was a "fixed" situation like Carlita said, but who knows

Thanks again for everything spy Carlita

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:26 AM   #349
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT

Who cares about doubles.

But a bad attitude, anyway.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #350
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I care about doubles... it's fun to watch....and especially if there are players you like on the court... Also, if the players left in the tournament are of no interest this doubles would have been very nice indeed...

Last edited by Carlita : 07-23-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:14 AM   #351
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
I care about doubles... it's fun to watch....and especially if there are players you like on the court... Also, if the players left in the tournament are of no interest this doubles would have been very nice indeed...
I don't like doubles generally, but like you, I like them when it's guys that I root for - it's more relaxing than singles and the guys seem to have fun out there.

Oh well - I said what I had to say on the subject of him just blowing off doubles. He did it at the US Open, and I was so pissed at him that I almost stopped rooting for him.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:55 AM   #352
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Well in this case 2 are to blame He didn't play doubles on his own

oh well.......
Old 07-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #353
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

you're a very difficult fan to please NicoFan ... I'd have yelled at you already if I were Nico, I've been reading some posts in previous tournaments where you said that you don't care about him playing doubles and now you care?? ... anyway probably they really had to travel to Kitz, you already know that it's difficult to get to Kitz so probably they decided that since Calleri is also playing there

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-23-2007, 01:27 PM   #354
country flag NicoFan

I only care about doubles when I'm there (or someone that I like i.e. Carlita or you or Lovely or Alx etc. is there) to watch him.

And Carlita - it does take two. At the US Open, it was mostly Chela who didn't want to play.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #355
country flag kidnicky

still .. you're very difficult to please

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #356
country flag NicoFan

Oui, sometimes.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #357
country flag kidnicky

sometimes

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini