Wimbledon 2007 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #16
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2007

thanks for the pix, hangdog! i have never seen them before!

pavel and johansson retire 57 36 01, so arnaud and mika move on to the quarterfinals
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #17
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Clement/llodra d. Levy/Ram 6/3 6/2 6/2 !
They're in semi !
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #18
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

yeah and getting it done in an hour and a half too, much improved efficiency
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #19
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

now they'll play Brazilians Marcelo Melo and Andre Sa.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:31 AM   #20
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i know all the excitement and attention is in the singles, but arnaud and mika may have a better chance among the french surprises to make it to a final. of course i hope all the frenchies will win on saturday. ALLEZ

ps. of course marion is already in a final! i mean winning on saturday
Old 07-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #21
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

They're in FINAL !

They won in 3 sets. I just saw the match point.
They're the last french hopes after Marion and Richard's loses, but they'll play the Bryans...

http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon/2007/?id=2860

ps: after a tensious match between melo/Sa et Benneteau/mahut at first round, sure arnaud and mika were happy to "régler leurs comptes" with the brazilians (to venge their friends) as they said before the match...
Now they can drink a bottle of excellent wine, as after every win in wimbledon...lol
Old 07-07-2007, 07:13 PM   #22
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
They're in FINAL !

They won in 3 sets. I just saw the match point.
They're the last french hopes after Marion and Richard's loses, but they'll play the Bryans...

http://www.fft.fr/wimbledon/2007/?id=2860

ps: after a tensious match between melo/Sa et Benneteau/mahut at first round, sure arnaud and mika were happy to "régler leurs comptes" with the brazilians (to venge their friends) as they said before the match...
Now they can drink a bottle of excellent wine, as after every win in wimbledon...lol
can they win??

...and thanks for the link.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:53 PM   #23
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Micka is as funny as usually talking about a bottle of wine lol Thank you for the link, Marine!

It’s really impressing that they are in the final of Wimbledon. And glad to see they are in such a good mood Best of luck for the big day.
After all the Bryans are not Federer lol

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #24
country flag Via

well you know i can't understand any of that, so i'll trust what you say about these two drinking a lot

no bryans are not federer and they had beaten the bryans right in front of my eyes not that long ago! but five sets are very different from two sets + super tiebreak, so another marathon is possible. i just hope for a win so that we might be treated to another striptease they are both game enough for such celebration but i don't remember they had done it together, only separately!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #25
country flag Marine

I don't think Mika meant they use to get drunk after every win, at the contrary they degustate a good bottle of wine, that sounds more serious.

For the strip tease, it's still a bit early to talk about any celebration, the bryans are the double version of federer ! They're the big favorites.
But I don't think they would dare to "do it" a front of the so felted and conservated crowd ! So shoking ! lol
Old 07-08-2007, 12:59 AM   #26
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I don't think Mika meant they use to get drunk after every win, at the contrary they degustate a good bottle of wine, that sounds more serious.

For the strip tease, it's still a bit early to talk about any celebration, the bryans are the double version of federer ! They're the big favorites.
But I don't think they would dare to "do it" a front of the so felted and conservated crowd ! So shoking ! lol
i think it would be ok, the people in the royal box could cover their eyes and the rest of the crowd would cheer on happily! lol

i just hope that the thought of this dilemma will not bring their campaign undone!

too bad this match is scheduled at about the same time as the men's final, and we all know who we will be watching on telly...
Old 07-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #27
country flag Marine

I cross my fingers, maybe canal+ will show the match until the mens final starts...
Old 07-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #28
country flag higherlaw

lucky this will be on tv for you guys! i am suffering watching the online scoreboard. 3-3 in the first. anything can happen. this is so great for them!
Old 07-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #29
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

They just won the wimbledon title
Well done guys

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #30
country flag Marine

FANTASTIC !

They won 6-7 (5/7), 6-3, 6-4, 6-4
No strio tease according the first pics, just tee shirts and all the rackets thrown in the crowd...lol